PDA

View Full Version : Saves on PC.

Sindragosa1337
07-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Hey there, I'v been looking for the save files because I'm going to get myself a new computer soon but I can't find them. I looked in the read me and it said where they are but that file dosn't exist. When I go to Documents and Settings and look in there no map called Application Data is there after I clicked the user I was on. Can someone please help me? My OS is Windows XP and I don't have a Application Data map so where are they saved?

KingDaniel0
07-23-2011, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Sindragosa1337:
Saves on PC.

Which AC Game are you playing ? Is it Brotherhood ? For AC:B the Saved games are located under the following default folders:

For Win7 and Vista:
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

For Win XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves.

Make sure to enable the 'View Hidden Files and Folder' option via the Windows Control Panel (Folder Options).

-------------------------------------------

Sindragosa1337
07-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by KingDaniel0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sindragosa1337:
Saves on PC.

Which AC Game are you playing ? Is it Brotherhood ? For AC:B the Saved games are located under the following default folders:

For Win7 and Vista:
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

For Win XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves.

Make sure to enable the 'View Hidden Files and Folder' option via the Windows Control Panel (Folder Options).

------------------------------------------- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I play Brotherhood but if you read my post it says that I don't have the Apllication Data map. ^^

KingDaniel0
07-23-2011, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Sindragosa1337:

I play Brotherhood but if you read my post it says that I don't have the Apllication Data map. ^^

Which Copy of Windows XP do you actually have, is it English or non-English. The Application Data folder must be there, you need to sometimes enable the 'View Hidden Files and Folder' option.

The Application folder location is also an environment variable.

So try to go to Start-> Run, and type

%APPDATA%

and then click on OK. This should open the explorer to the application data folder, imo.

I've NOT played this game yet, but as told by other Gamers the Saves are also located under this path i.e. C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES. You can also try searching for the Saved game .SAV files e.g. ACBROTHERHOODSAVEGAME0.SAV.

--------------------------------------

Sindragosa1337
07-23-2011, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by KingDaniel0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sindragosa1337:

Which Copy of Windows XP do you actually have, is it English or non-English. The Application Data folder must be there, you need to sometimes enable the 'View Hidden Files and Folder' option.

The Application folder location is also an environment variable.

So try to go to Start-> Run, and type

%APPDATA%

and then click on OK. This should open the explorer to the application data folder, imo.

I've NOT played this game yet, but as told by other Gamers the Saves are also located under this path i.e. C:\Users\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\SAVES. You can also try searching for the Saved game .SAV files e.g. ACBROTHERHOODSAVEGAME0.SAV.

-------------------------------------- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I tried that after your first post and ta da! there it is! xP Sorry if I sounded angry or something I was just a bit mad because I don't want to lose all my progress. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Thanks bro.