PDA

View Full Version : E3 Demo

crackerguy45
10-26-2009, 03:36 PM
After seeing the E3 demo, I was immediatly excited about the release of Assassins Creed 2. I've played the first Assassins Creed and loved it. The sequal, however,looks about 5 times better. there's new weapons, an economic system, new missions, and much more. These are spectacular ideas but I think that you should give your fans a taste of what the game is like. The excitement would escalate by at least 100%, and it could even help with your sales. what I'm saying is that you should put your E3 demo on Xbox Live Marketplace as a demo. this would encourage thousands of people to buy Assassins Creed 2. However, if the respectable people at Ubisoft Montreal think it's best to just wait until Nov. 17, then that's fine. Please consider this.

Captain Tomatoz
10-26-2009, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by crackerguy45:
After seeing the E3 demo, I was immediatly excited about the release of Assassins Creed 2. I've played the first Assassins Creed and loved it. The sequal, however,looks about 5 times better. there's new weapons, an economic system, new missions, and much more. These are spectacular ideas but I think that you should give your fans a taste of what the game is like. The excitement would escalate by at least 100%, and it could even help with your sales. what I'm saying is that you should put your E3 demo on Xbox Live Marketplace as a demo. this would encourage thousands of people to buy Assassins Creed 2. However, if the respectable people at Ubisoft Montreal think it's best to just wait until Nov. 17, then that's fine. Please consider this.

im sure thats its already on the xbox marketplace http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

and welcome to the forums

caswallawn_2k7
10-26-2009, 03:48 PM
they have said no demo as it would take too much from development time. also the mission shown at E3 will probably never be seen in the actual game, as it was a small area designed to show some of the mechanics of the game, everything outside the area's shown is empty.

thekyle0
10-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Will there be a demo?
The question always comes back,
and so this thread must go
to Xana's large paper stack.

Now the padlocks are ringing
to set the forums on course,
and the members are singing
to drag out the dead horse.

Ezio_475
10-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
they have said no demo as it would take too much from development time. also the mission shown at E3 will probably never be seen in the actual game, as it was a small area designed to show some of the mechanics of the game, everything outside the area's shown is empty.
Everything in the demo will be in the game, its just the layout of that mission will be completly different and most defiently harder, like the assassinaton target (forgot name) might not give up so easily.

caswallawn_2k7
10-26-2009, 03:57 PM
I never said the components from the mission wouldn't be in game I said that exact mission wont be in game as it was designed as a tech/concept demo purely for E3 outside of the normal game production.

Captain Tomatoz
10-26-2009, 04:01 PM
oh i misunderstood what he was saying http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif i thought he was on about putting the E3 demo video on the xbox marketplace

zgubilici
10-26-2009, 11:42 PM
There isn't going to be a demo and the 17th of November is really very close, after all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.
Demo questions and discussions have been in the forums in a lot of threads, which is why this one will be closed now.