PDA

View Full Version : Ezio just HAS to be in Assassins Creed 3! *SPOILERS*

Jediknightben
03-29-2011, 03:43 PM
I saw there was an open question to see if people wanted Ezio or another Assassin in the next AC.

It just has to be Ezio, its not finished yet! Ezio's sister is now an assassin, so that has to be expanded on.

Also I want to know where Ezio moves on to live with his family. I also know that the chances are, if Ezio does return, he will be killed off. Thats likely.

But the truth with my situation is, however unbelievable it may seem, my mum has watched me complete the whole story line from Assassins creed 2, to Brotherhood. She says she loves the Ezio bits more than the desmond parts. Probably cus Ezio is such a lady's man.

She got into Assassins creed after I showed her the first Cristina mission. After that, I started AC 2 from the beginning, then played it in chronological order, switching to the Brotherhood disc to play the appropriate Cristina missions when required.
She was super upset when cristina died, and Mario for that matter.

My mum is also reading the AC novels at the moment.

Basically here, Assassins Creed is her favourite sitcom!

Evan52395
03-29-2011, 04:03 PM
It's pretty cool how you got your mother interested in it :P

Unfortunately, Ezio will probably not be in AC3 because Brotherhood was meant to close his story and to introduce multiplayer. There is a chance it'll show him in the next game as AC2 allowed you to play as Altair to see what happened after AC1 so we may see who Ezio impregnates.

There is a game coming out for the Nintendo DSi where you go to Masyaf as Ezio and you play as Ezio in that game. So I'd suggest getting that game or if you don't have a DSi then to watch gameplay on Youtube. Or you can read the plot on the Assassin Wiki.

Colossus_1191
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
We still need the reason why he went back to Monteriggioni as an old man, but other than that, his story seems finished. Nothing to be sad about, the man did a lot in his life, lol.

magesupermaster
03-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
It's pretty cool how you got your mother interested in it :P

Unfortunately, Ezio will probably not be in AC3 because Brotherhood was meant to close his story and to introduce multiplayer. There is a chance it'll show him in the next game as AC2 allowed you to play as Altair to see what happened after AC1 so we may see who Ezio impregnates.

There is a game coming out for the Nintendo DSi where you go to Masyaf as Ezio and you play as Ezio in that game. So I'd suggest getting that game or if you don't have a DSi then to watch gameplay on Youtube. Or you can read the plot on the Assassin Wiki.
3DS*

tjbyrum1
03-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Nah, I would MUCH prefer a new Assassin.

If it is Ezio, it would be kind of wrong. I mean, "Let's use Altair, but NEVER use him again and then after that use the same Assassin for the rest of the series."

I cannot quite explain it the way I want to.

However a fresh, brand new Assassin is what I hope for.

Jediknightben
03-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Hey guys, could I get some more info on that DS game plaese

rileypoole1234
03-29-2011, 06:02 PM
Whenever I think f Ezio I feel strangely sad. He's done so much but he seems sad. He's still a badass, but he got his family and his first love taken away from him. He can't love anymore, wich sucks. I'd love to see a DLC or confirmation in AC3 that Ezio lived the rest of his days truly happy.

breakdown89
03-29-2011, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by jediknightben:
Hey guys, could I get some more info on that DS game plaese

Sure.....copied from the AC wiki:

"The game will feature Ezio Auditore da Firenze as the main protagonist once again. The story will find Ezio traveling east to the Assassins' former city of Masyaf, where he will discover the origins of the Assassin's Order, with possible connections to Alta´r's story from the first Assassin's Creed."

UrDeviant1
03-30-2011, 04:34 AM
Why are people calling it AC3 when its the 4th in the series!?

Evan52395
03-30-2011, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by UrDeviant1:
Because Brohood was meant to complete Ezio's story, introduce multiplayer and was only 9 sequences when usually they're more. Which, considering all of that, is why it was called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood not Assassin's Creed 3. Also, they're numbered by ancestor (the assassin you play as) and by their setting which in AC1 was Holy Lands, AC2+Brohood was Italy. Now stop spamming your question. Good day.

ace3001
03-30-2011, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
If it is Ezio, it would be kind of wrong. I mean, "Let's use Altair, but NEVER use him again and then after that use the same Assassin for the rest of the series." This. You nailed it. It's like Altair is becoming almost irrelevant. I'm not a big fan of the first game, but if the next AC is also to have Ezio, that'll be like the final nail in Altair's coffin. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

UrDeviant1
03-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UrDeviant1:
Because Brohood was meant to complete Ezio's story, introduce multiplayer and was only 9 sequences when usually they're more. Which, considering all of that, is why it was called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood not Assassin's Creed 3. Also, they're numbered by ancestor (the assassin you play as) and by their setting which in AC1 was Holy Lands, AC2+Brohood was Italy. Now stop spamming your question. Good day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Asking the question twice i hardly spamming is it. Well now i know. xx

itsamea-mario
03-30-2011, 02:23 PM
My God!
Please just let him die in peace already!!

crash3
03-30-2011, 02:32 PM
in AC3 i reckon theyll show us a quick clip of ezio on his death bed and we see how maria (his sister) and machiavelli carry on the brotherhood and how they establish themselves around europe then we focus in on the brotherhood in france during the revolution and we see how there is a secret communication between the diffeent brotherhoods in the different countries across europe i mean it would be pretty cool to get be in paris or somthing then get correspondence from say the german assassins either reporting on their recent missions or they are requesting assistance so you along with some other assassins go over to germany to assist them against the emplars it would show a really cool established brotherhood infrastructure

however the plot in this story should be ironis as although the brotherhood is strong now somehting disasterous happens that could explain why there are so few assassins in desmonds time if you think about it it would be a good storyline as ezio forms the brotherhood from nothing and is very succesful (might i mention due to how ridiculously easy the game was) whereas in say the 1700/1800s something disasterous happens that almost cripples the brotherhood

any ideas?

kriegerdesgottes
03-30-2011, 04:00 PM
All that needs to be answered in DLC and not some other stupid exclusive portable console. Then we can still have a new badly needed ancestor and still find out the missing pieces. Although I have a bad bad feeling that Ubisoft is going to try and pump out another 10 month development cycle game with ezio instead.

Abeonis
03-30-2011, 04:04 PM
I suspect that Lost Legacy, the game featuring Ezio's journey to Masyaf, while be his last. He's already 48 by the end of Brotherhood and is getting to the age where having a child to continue the bloodline is becoming increasingly more difficult to believe (something tells me adoption just wont cut it).

The game will likely reveal who Ezio enters into a relationship with, and that'll be the end of it; though I suspect he'll be mentioned in ACIII.

El_Sjietah
03-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
I suspect that Lost Legacy, the game featuring Ezio's journey to Masyaf, while be his last. He's already 48 by the end of Brotherhood and is getting to the age where having a child to continue the bloodline is becoming increasingly more difficult to believe (something tells me adoption just wont cut it).

The game will likely reveal who Ezio enters into a relationship with, and that'll be the end of it; though I suspect he'll be mentioned in ACIII.

This, most likely. There are still too many loose ends to wrap up Ezio's story, but a fullfledged console title would put too much emphasis on him in the series as a whole. So they'll use Lost Legacy to tie up those ends and start afresh in AC3.

Razrback16
03-30-2011, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
Whenever I think f Ezio I feel strangely sad. He's done so much but he seems sad. He's still a badass, but he got his family and his first love taken away from him. He can't love anymore, wich sucks. I'd love to see a DLC or confirmation in AC3 that Ezio lived the rest of his days truly happy.

Same here. Would love to see him end up with some girl and be happy.

rockerchelo1818
03-30-2011, 07:29 PM
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY HE REVISITS WHEN HES OLD?

Evan52395
03-30-2011, 08:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Evan52395:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UrDeviant1:
Because Brohood was meant to complete Ezio's story, introduce multiplayer and was only 9 sequences when usually they're more. Which, considering all of that, is why it was called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood not Assassin's Creed 3. Also, they're numbered by ancestor (the assassin you play as) and by their setting which in AC1 was Holy Lands, AC2+Brohood was Italy. Now stop spamming your question. Good day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Asking the question twice i hardly spamming is it. Well now i know. xx </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well the first time was all in caps which itself is already spamming.

UrDeviant1
03-30-2011, 09:10 PM
OH BOO HOO

BTOG46
03-31-2011, 09:12 AM
OH BOO HOO

Please take some time to read the forum rules, especially the section about posting in all caps.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

gohanks10
03-31-2011, 10:17 AM
i think that ezio will be in the game, but as a father from the protagonist