PDA

View Full Version : update 2.0 in australia - cannot find

blacktiger00
01-19-2011, 05:50 AM
i'm an aussie and i have tried going to the PSN store and I have tried going through the xtras menu.
i don't know if it is a glitch with my game/console or something or if australia (being a different timezone) gets it latter.

HELP!

p.s. not sure if this is relevent but since the update for the rome - dusk map i also lose my profile sets and persona gear everytime that i exit the game.

Lyleator
01-19-2011, 05:53 AM
The last DLC didn't come out here (Australia) for 2+ weeks after it was released, so use that as a gauge for this one.

STYJ
01-19-2011, 05:54 AM
The profile set thingy is a bug . Just set your profile , go into single player, save a game . and go back into multiplayer . it shouldn't reset anymore . although every now and then , it still happens to me . but whatever , i've learnt to just fix it again .

and about the animus project 2.0 , it isn't in Singapore's PSN store either so yeah .. hopefully it'd come out soon .

EscoBlades
01-19-2011, 05:54 AM
Its still not up on the UK PSN store either. I know the PSN store updates on different days for various regions.

Unlike the XBox Live marketplace where all the content goes up on the same day.

blacktiger00
01-19-2011, 06:06 AM
two weeks? seriously? due that sucks.
oh well. guess i just have to wait. damn it,

Originally posted by STYJ:
The profile set thingy is a bug . Just set your profile , go into single player, save a game . and go back into multiplayer . it shouldn't reset anymore . although every now and then , it still happens to me . but whatever , i've learnt to just fix it again .

and about the animus project 2.0 , it isn't in Singapore's PSN store either so yeah .. hopefully it'd come out soon .

tried that. it does nothing. i saved in three different places. oh well. maybe they will have fixed it in this update

W.E.S.P
01-19-2011, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by EscoBlades:
Its still not up on the UK PSN store either. I know the PSN store updates on different days for various regions.

PSN UK will get it between 4 and 6 pm or should.

If NZ Store updates Thursday you should get it. If your store update for this week has passsed chances are you wont see it till next week.

H3ll_on_Earth-
01-19-2011, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by W.E.S.P:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:

PSN UK will get it between 4 and 6 pm or should.

If NZ Store updates Thursday you should get it. If your store update for this week has passsed chances are you wont see it till next week. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok good, cos PSN Australia usually updates on Thursdays, which is today so I'm pretty excited http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Lyleator
01-20-2011, 12:15 AM
Anything?

/hopes while he's stuck at work

obliviondoll
01-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Well I'm in NZ, and our PS Store is the same as Australia's, and I got it this morning...

So I'm guessing it's probably there. And has been for a good 12 hours...

Lyleator
01-20-2011, 01:42 AM
omgomgomgomg

Downloading now

STYJ
01-20-2011, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Lyleator:
omgomgomgomg

Downloading now

omg omg omg . jealous .