PDA

View Full Version : how to tracking bomb after them away?

KunHeeLee
09-29-2004, 11:55 AM
please,how to tracking the bomb from it's tail after bombs away from plane?is there any way?

we can do this easy in the other games,but i can find few information about this.help!I want to make a IL movie....

KunHeeLee
09-29-2004, 11:55 AM
please,how to tracking the bomb from it's tail after bombs away from plane?is there any way?

we can do this easy in the other games,but i can find few information about this.help!I want to make a IL movie....

Tully__
09-29-2004, 12:09 PM
There is no "bomb camera" in the IL2 series of games.

If the mission desiger has set up a static camera at the target area and your difficulty settings allow external views, cycling through views with Cntrl-F2 will get you a view of the target, or you can use F7 (external aircraft to ground target view) to see where your bombs hit. Otherwise you just have to turn your plane and look out of the cockpit.

The best way to check out the action is to save a track of the mission and use the replay to see where you're hitting.

KunHeeLee
09-29-2004, 01:01 PM
Thanks a lot,but i have seen a movie before,they did it in their movie...but i do not think that is a 3d effect...maybe IL2 has?

Tully__
09-29-2004, 01:23 PM
There are tricks you can use with time compression and pause when replaying tracks that make it possible to simulate camera modes that aren't available in the game. "Bomb View" is not an available camera mode.

lil_labbit
09-29-2004, 03:41 PM
Have some other person fly a fighter with cockpit off - then record his flight and let him follow the bomb down...

Then replay the recorded nettrack

You would have to do the flight 2x to not get the fighter in view http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

thefarb2
09-29-2004, 03:53 PM
hit button for external padlock, enemy ground, should be f7. I have it mapped to my joy stick. it locks camera to enemy target only, hit the button just after dropping bombs.

KunHeeLee
09-29-2004, 10:24 PM
thanks my friends~~thx alot!