PDA

View Full Version : What's The Big Problem

Geek4Life
11-16-2007, 06:16 PM
What's the big problem with this game. Glitch,bug, long,boring?

What is it?

Is this game worth the 60 bucks.
If I like stealth long, especially free roaming games can this game be for me.

Reply quickly.

Rogue4152
11-16-2007, 06:19 PM
its fun but does have bugs like freezing.

its great will keep you occupied for hours if you do all side quests. but it can get repetitive.

i personally would recommend getting it. and you can just keep playing through and try each assassination from a different approach.

Moros
11-16-2007, 06:23 PM
thats what im doing, i fininihed it so now im going throught and see if i can do it better

Geek4Life
11-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Which version of the game has the most freezing xbox 360 or on the Playstation 3.

Does the games really have bad bugs. Also does the freezing happens alot or just once in a blue moon.

Maybe the freezing depends on the console's condition. That's what I think.

robatubisoft
11-16-2007, 07:18 PM
Been playing pretty much non stop since Wednesday and have never had it freeze on my 360. Though I did fall through the world and die once in Masyaf - only bug I've found.

Rogue4152
11-16-2007, 07:21 PM
i get like maybe 2 freezes a day. both about a couple hours apart.

im on ps3.

Geek4Life
11-16-2007, 07:39 PM
If one day i finally finish the game and i want to plya not only the side quests but the campaign all over again will the environments and people act the same or will they act totally different and also the bad guys in the game.

Also i truly want to know two things.

1. In this game can you download content or does it say it on the cover.

2. Is this Game Re playable or is worth 60 bucks out of my pocket

RegDishwasher
11-16-2007, 07:57 PM
It's very very reptitive.. but when your a achievement ***** like me you may wanna have it just to collect flags
(you know about as fun as getting those pallets from pacman)

Safe your 60 bucks for BioShock or Mass effect though.. rent this one at a video store.

Geek4Life
11-17-2007, 04:19 PM
Does anybody else have any other personal opinions on the game itself.

Does this game truly lets you freely roam arpund the three cities during or after the game is finished yes or no.

I would like as many responses as possible.

Anyone reading this comment that does not have a ubisoft accout go rihgt now and create one so you reply back to me.

Thank You

Sidney1932
11-17-2007, 04:39 PM
My 360 version has zero freezing issues in about 12 hours of gaming. There are some clipping issues at times and camera wonkiness but it is certainly nothing you've not seen in every other game. There are, to my mind, no technical problems in the game.

The biggest problem is that the game repeats. You have 9 killing missions and you go:

1. Enter a city zone
2. Climb a building.
3. Get info from local boss
4. Climb 9 buildings that look basically the same.
5. Save 12 civilians in exactly the way in exactly the same fight.
6. Pickpocket and listen to folks - neither difficult but long and dull.
7. Kill your mark.

How much you enjoy the game depends on the following:

1. How much you dig on the free running. It is impressive. The animations of your character making wild movements simply never miss and look mechanical.
2. How much you like the combat system. It is different than anything you've done. It can be way, way too easy but it has a certain kind of charm to it muc like the too easy Jade Empire combat did - totally different mechanics.
3. How much time you put in on the final kills. This is sort of the big payoff and they can be really cool- but on the other hand they can be pure brute force affairs.
4. How much time you just spend looking at the world. This is the first game that creates what feels like a living city.