PDA

View Full Version : The Story [Spoiler]

Roksu
07-28-2011, 12:29 PM
I have played all ac's and if i can complete the games still there is one thing that confuses me the story with the killing of Lucy in ACB because apparently she was a templar i get even more confused with all the story behind assassins creed in general and i would like someone to enlighten me if possible.

LightRey
07-28-2011, 12:44 PM
Nobody knows. It hasn't been confirmed she's a templar and I personally doubt she is.

jbahr11
07-28-2011, 12:49 PM
Lucy is an Assassin she just did undercover work at Abstergo, this was confirmed in all 3 console games so far.

The blue glow in Eagle Vision, the ring finger down, and the story recaps of previous games in ACII and ACB. Especially when Nolan North says that Lucy revealed herself to be an assassin in the recaps

LightRey
07-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by jbahr11:
Lucy is an Assassin she just did undercover work at Abstergo, this was confirmed in all 3 console games so far.

The blue glow in Eagle Vision, the ring finger down, and the story recaps of previous games in ACII and ACB. Especially when Nolan North says that Lucy revealed herself to be an assassin in the recaps
I think you misunderstand. There's a theory flowing around that Lucy might've been a double agent. That's what the OP is talking about.

AntiChrist7
07-28-2011, 12:54 PM
nobody knows why Lucy had to be stabbed, there are two theories about it:

1) lucy is an undercover templar. personally i think this is bogus. for a start, she i veronica mars, she cant be the bad girl http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

No just that escaping from abstergo to win desmond trust is no reason, like vidic says, they could easily induce a coma, no need for his trust.

2) Desmond and lucy were getting a bit too close to each other, so desmond would lose sight of his "eve" juno mentions

LightRey
07-28-2011, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

1) lucy is an undercover templar. personally i think this is bogus. for a start, she i veronica mars, she cant be the bad girl http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

No just that escaping from abstergo to win desmond trust is no reason, like vidic says, they could easily induce a coma, no need for his trust.

2) Desmond and lucy were getting a bit too close to each other, so desmond would lose sight of his "eve" juno mentions
There are many more y'know.
Though I know of only one other that could quite well be true. It's the one where the stabbing was just an Illusion made by the apple to make sure that Desmond would pass out.

AntiChrist7
07-28-2011, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

Though I know of only one other that could quite well be true. It's the one where the stabbing was just an Illusion made by the apple to make sure that Desmond would pass out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i know there are more, but those two seem to come forward the most

LightRey
07-28-2011, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:

Though I know of only one other that could quite well be true. It's the one where the stabbing was just an Illusion made by the apple to make sure that Desmond would pass out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i know there are more, but those two seem to come forward the most </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, well I just thought that third one deserved some credit. It's actually a pretty good one.