PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me theres more!!!!!!



Hammerofsilence
11-19-2007, 08:48 PM
WOW that ending i was not expecting now there is a big topic at hand if there is going to be more games or not some peopel are saying this is going to be a trilogy some are saying only 1 more game left and others are saying that there may not even be another game for if there is then what will come of it there are no more Night Tempilar guys left i mean what is the story line going to be about....But i would love if there was another game i LOVED ASSASSINS CREED DAM that was a grate game Call Of Duty 4 which was supose to be the #1 game of the year doenst have a chance NOW!!!!!!

MiniAssasin
11-19-2007, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Hammerofsilence:
WOW that ending i was not expecting now there is a big topic at hand if there is going to be more games or not some peopel are saying this is going to be a trilogy some are saying only 1 more game left and others are saying that there may not even be another game for if there is then what will come of it there are no more Night Tempilar guys left i mean what is the story line going to be about....But i would love if there was another game i LOVED ASSASSINS CREED DAM that was a grate game Call Of Duty 4 which was supose to be the #1 game of the year doenst have a chance NOW!!!!!!

1. we have been told its a trilogy
2.thats only if this game sells well and is popular
3.what do you mean no templars left. the doctor his company they are all templars, i think ya missed the story lol

Hammerofsilence
11-19-2007, 08:54 PM
No NO NO of course there are still more Tempilars but not key guys u would have to kill i mean u killed all the key 1s that were GOING 2 benefit from the treasure

Chaser_41
11-19-2007, 08:56 PM
Dude
1. Assassins creed wasn't even that great. after the third assination i started noticing deja vu.
Seriously its extremely repetetive.
2. The story line is way more complex than you think it is and I don't think you fully get it.
3. Call of duty 4 is definatly better than AC. So I don't know what your talking about...

Hammerofsilence
11-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Yae Call Of Duty 4 was good but i liked AC way better dude if u keep feeling deja vu then ur stupid i mean there was no level design u could do wat ever u wanted nothing was stoping u ok i swear man u must be dum as paint to get that feeling u have to try somthing new man ur use to level designing to much man

MiniAssasin
11-19-2007, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Hammerofsilence:
No NO NO of course there are still more Tempilars but not key guys u would have to kill i mean u killed all the key 1s that were GOING 2 benefit from the treasure

you cant have killed all the key templars for the very reason that the templars have still been around throughout history and they all know of the pieces of eden. thats the whole point of the story they know about the pieces of dedn and even had an artefact that blew up and they know how it works

their whole plot for world domination is still around and they are using altair to discover the location of them all which they do.

so the key templar figures are still about and the ones we saw ingam probably werent that important, there were probably more higher ranked ones behind the scenes

The_Assassin05
11-19-2007, 09:09 PM
Assassin's creed is rumored to be a trilogy. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Hammerofsilence
11-19-2007, 09:10 PM
ok yae but then it would have to take place in the future and that would be stupid i mean i liked it better in the past i like gun games but i like game that have to do with the midevil time with sword crossbows and nights and all that stuff what i dont like is fantasy game that pull to far in that makes it fake i mean if they put it in the future that becomes fantasy not fact even though this 1 had some but not alot

MiniAssasin
11-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by The_Assassin05:
Assassin's creed is rumored to be a trilogy. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

its not rumoured they stated it was a trilogy with 1 of the gaes set in the future

Hammerofsilence
11-19-2007, 09:13 PM
wait wat does that mean