PDA

View Full Version : Ways to make assassinations stealthy



GetAmpt
05-31-2008, 05:46 PM
hey everyone. i noticed alot of people are complaining about the lack of stealth in assassins creed, and you can actually make any assassination stealthy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif (except for Talal in Jerulsalem) Yes it is true u cannot avoid the city alert, but u can avoid the gaurds spotting u, but it takes extreme patients. If you have any specific targets u need help with, just ask. There are a number of ways u can go about it with each target, also. If u have ur own way, please let us know. thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

jcchan
05-31-2008, 08:54 PM
throwing knives?
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif that wouldn't be exciting

altairego
05-31-2008, 08:57 PM
so how do you avoid having to fly all over the roofs with 12 guys shouting "he's there! get him!"?
so far i have managed to assassinate without fighting my way out but... the esape is always on wings for some reason.

jcchan
05-31-2008, 09:04 PM
I think thats the only consequence of raising the city alert http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

For me , I would try to grab one of the guards and throw him to the others so that they get messed up with each other. Then I 'll have enough time to go onto the roof and do the sprinting. There are many gardens on the roof. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

nevar23
05-31-2008, 10:16 PM
Here's my m/o. Take out all the archers, first off. Then plan the escape route before the deed is done - know where the closest hiding spot is. After, break the line of sight asap and hide until you're anonymous again. Blend your way to a ladder and you're home free.

Doesn't work for me all the time, but I'm getting better at it.

GetAmpt
05-31-2008, 11:45 PM
everything lies in preparation. try scanning the documents u pickpocket and recieve from informants

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-01-2008, 12:18 AM
I just kill everyone. Faster than hiding. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

I lead them all the way back to the roof of my hideout and kill them on the sliding door, then it opens and they fall in once I'm back to being unnoticed. ^_^

Tiberius135
06-01-2008, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by GetAmpt:
but it takes extreme patients.

Quick! Prep them for surgery ASAP!

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-01-2008, 02:04 AM
Too late, they're dead already. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Way to go, you killed the patients. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Tiberius135
06-01-2008, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
Too late, they're dead already. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Way to go, you killed the patients. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

You're horrible. He was just trying to help. Cut him some slack http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-01-2008, 02:40 AM
No, not him, you, you!

You killed the patients! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Tiberius135
06-01-2008, 03:23 AM
In the AC mission? Yes, I killed everyone in that damn building. Enough of this thread, I'm going to go troll that other guy with horrible english skills.

altairego
06-01-2008, 07:31 AM
i take out guards inside the hospital too. as many as i can. cause the running space is sorta cramped with patients/victims -- i want lots of running room. wish there was a way to kill the insane ones, put them out of their misery

Phreaky_McGeek
06-01-2008, 07:41 AM
the AI really needs a good patching... the guards should just go on uber-alert instead of gaining some kind of seventh (or twenty-somethingth if you're a scientist) sense http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Tiberius135
06-01-2008, 07:48 AM
Phreaky is so cool.

altairego
06-01-2008, 07:52 AM
uber alert?

nevar23
06-01-2008, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by LaurenIsSoMosh:
I just kill everyone. Faster than hiding. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

I lead them all the way back to the roof of my hideout and kill them on the sliding door, then it opens and they fall in once I'm back to being unnoticed. ^_^

LOL! I'm gonna to have to try that now.

altairego
06-01-2008, 09:38 AM
nevar, it's wicked fun *wipes lips with tongue* i wanna kill...

nevar23
06-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by GetAmpt:
everything lies in preparation. try scanning the documents u pickpocket and recieve from informants

You know, I have yet to find the Scholars that are supposed to be waiting outside the cemetery in Jerusalem, Block 7. I always save all the citizens, so I don't know where they're hiding. I prefer to approach from the rooftops anyway, but it still makes me wonder.

@altairego - feeling a little blood-lusty? Hehe.

altairego
06-01-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by nevar23:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GetAmpt:
everything lies in preparation. try scanning the documents u pickpocket and recieve from informants

You know, I have yet to find the Scholars that are supposed to be waiting outside the cemetery in Jerusalem, Block 7. I always save all the citizens, so I don't know where they're hiding. I prefer to approach from the rooftops anyway, but it still makes me wonder. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same here. theyre even marked on the attached map but... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

nevar23
06-01-2008, 11:19 AM
So it's not just me. Phew.

altairego
06-01-2008, 11:22 AM
nevar i am blood thirsty. not the vampire kind of thirst but still.

about the scholars: is ti a glitch do you think? yu play PC right?

nevar23
06-01-2008, 06:41 PM
No, Xbox. Weird.

altairego
06-01-2008, 08:50 PM
you figure they got scared? with so many armed men around, they figured it was not worth the trouble to wait for eagle boy

GetAmpt
06-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by nevar23:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GetAmpt:
everything lies in preparation. try scanning the documents u pickpocket and recieve from informants

You know, I have yet to find the Scholars that are supposed to be waiting outside the cemetery in Jerusalem, Block 7. I always save all the citizens, so I don't know where they're hiding. I prefer to approach from the rooftops anyway, but it still makes me wonder.

@altairego - feeling a little blood-lusty? Hehe. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


sorry
they dont exist
i think its a bug or a mistake ubisoft forgot to correct
bullcrap, i know



and another thing
i made a mistake about saying every assassination
its impossible to do any assassination in jerusalem stealthy. damascus and acre only.