PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Needs to make AC3 like tomorrow!!!

william2084
12-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Im not sure if anyone else agrees AC1 was great simply great i couldn't wait for AC2 to come out and I couldn't. I pre-order it and left game stop at 12:01 and put it in my x box at 12:03a... AC2 it turns out is more amazing than the first... but now its too great and i wished i hadn't played it. Instead I wish i had waited until AC3 was about to come out so I'd have to hope of playing it soon.

Ubisoft, how could you come out with such an amazing game, with such a hold on your audience that the project is being talk about about already. I mean they come out with a modern war game every yr, get to it. i Mean when I found out about the first civilization and the concept of 2012.... well i hope the game isn't waiting till 2012 because people will be too crazed to think about the game if they happen to live it.

PLEASE TELL US ABOUT AC3!

KZarr
12-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by william2084:
PLEASE TELL US ABOUT AC3!

Why do you even try? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

caswallawn_2k7
12-01-2009, 11:52 AM
I mean they come out with a modern war game every yr, get to it.
it's easy to bring out a new game each year when the game is basically the same as the last one, even EA is dropping the 1 year cycle as it causes bad games. (they made 2 teams for each yearly project so each team has 2 years to make a game)

Avl521
12-01-2009, 12:45 PM
I can't wait either, I love this game it's my personal favorite BUT!
I'd rather see ubisoft take a bit more time to release the game (the first was out in 2007 second in 2009 third should be out in 2011) than having ACIII released in 2010 being rushed and sub par.
Let's just live through this torture together and voice our opinions on how to improve ACIII so we can have the greatest game ever... AGAIN! XD

deadlylemon1991
12-01-2009, 12:55 PM
in all fairness i think that they got the game right, few things they could ajoust like the crowds just popping up, they could probably make the game easily in 1 year but i hope they take 2 years due to all the content they will have to research etc

Black_Widow9
12-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Please post in the already created AC3 Thread.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>