PDA

View Full Version : Second hand AC2 GOTY

chocoberry4
07-28-2011, 10:39 AM
Is it ok to buy a second hand version of AC2 GOTY version? Will there be any code that can only be used once? Will i be able to get all the extra features with this second hand disk?

SwimmableSleet7
07-28-2011, 11:01 AM
All the extras (sequences, skin and lairs) are on the disc of the GOTY edition, no codes required. Therefore buying a used one shouldn't be a problem.

chocoberry4
07-28-2011, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by SwimmableSleet7:
All the extras (sequences, skin and lairs) are on the disc of the GOTY edition, no codes required. Therefore buying a used one shouldn't be a problem.

THank you, ive now ordered ac2 =]

TheLeoCrow
07-29-2011, 01:18 AM
If you want to buy it on a console, yes, go ahead and get it. But if you want it for the PC then you won't be able to use it due to it having a unique key that can only be tied to one ubisoft account once

justinpunny
07-29-2011, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by chocoberry4:
Is it ok to buy a second hand version of AC2 GOTY version? Will there be any code that can only be used once? Will i be able to get all the extra features with this second hand disk?

Is it a PC version disk, or Console ? Because for the PC, the main CD-KEY is Linked and tied to One particular Account, and you cannot use the same Product KEY again, on your Account.

If it is for the Console, then I think you should be able to play the game, in my opinion.
Hope this helps ?