PDA

View Full Version : EASIEST WAY TO RANK UP

sakiii12
01-26-2009, 07:56 AM
now does anyone have any advice for the easiest way to rank up but also fun the last thing i want is to continuly go through the same levels on story mode.
Some good advice would be ,aybe spacific playlists that mighte've helped you in the past or what ever.

P.S. i have no interest in cheating my way up i bought this game for fun.

SNAPDRAGON1973
01-26-2009, 08:14 AM
Join a T.H. (realistic), die two times, and watch the other guys get your X.P. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ILDUCE924
01-26-2009, 11:18 AM
Team Leader by far is the easiest way to rank up if you have X Box Live or the online game play ability for your respective system...

GEET0X
06-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Titles don't mean **** without skill. You can look pretty with make-up. I'm not elite, yet, I can beat you. Get my drift.

Gingy17
07-19-2009, 12:33 AM
Join a T.H. on realistilc with high density and get as many kills as you can and its a great way to get A.C.E.S

PowerAnimalx
07-21-2009, 05:03 PM
Terrorist Hunt on realistic is always going to be your best bet for ranking up. But I suggest you do it in moderation. Stick to adversarial for the most part. I mean if you get to elite and you've barely played any adversarial what good is that pretty armor going to do when you're getting your *** handed to you?

piecemaker11
07-21-2009, 08:05 PM
I think TH on Normal is the easiest way...you get the same points for A.C.E.S plus you get a lot more grenades...which enable you to get more kills and assault point faster.

The only drawback is you will suck playing vs. or realistic TH. I didn't start playing vs. until I was elite though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Striker-ref
08-03-2009, 05:47 AM
play at squadgames hs1 its Team LEader server but for killing enemy Tl you get 1800 xp and for winnig more 1800 xp good luck . P.S.I got 45 elite rank in 1 month playing

Hogzilla882009
09-06-2009, 01:25 PM
team leader villa, ehich is like 75% of the public rooms on xbl anywat

That.Monster
09-13-2009, 10:23 AM
If you're playing for fun then just keep playing, you'll rank up eventually.

If you must have that elite rank, delete the game from your 360 (assuming you have a 360) hard drive, disconnect your ethernet/wireless connection and do the exp cheat offline. (The one with the guy who keeps going to the turret, look on youtube for guides.)

You will suck at the game, gain no enjoyment, but you will be an elite. I hope you enjoy having your *** handed to you by kids with half the weapons and gear you have.

piecemaker11
09-14-2009, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by That.Monster:
If you're playing for fun then just keep playing, you'll rank up eventually.

If you must have that elite rank, delete the game from your 360 (assuming you have a 360) hard drive, disconnect your ethernet/wireless connection and do the exp cheat offline. (The one with the guy who keeps going to the turret, look on youtube for guides.)

You will suck at the game, gain no enjoyment, but you will be an elite. I hope you enjoy having your *** handed to you by kids with half the weapons and gear you have.

If you actually bothered to read the op he says he has no interest in cheating his way up!

SilkyZ
09-20-2009, 04:50 PM
I play Terrorist Hunt on realistic. your team will rack up points even if you aren't doing anything.

with that said, don't be a free rider and just wait until you are killed, go and work at it. will be to your advantage to do so.

LYCANMASTERV
10-01-2009, 11:14 AM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Terrorist hunt is really good unless you play with a full team in the ranked matches and win then you get a good amount of exp.</span>

FIGROCKA
10-14-2009, 08:45 AM
Dude it doesn't matter about the rank..looks nice but doesn't mean anything. I have played with teams who are all ranked higher then me and I end up with the higher kill ratio...