PDA

View Full Version : Will Ezio take back Masyaf in AC:R?

johnnyhayek
09-27-2011, 07:38 AM
After watching the extended story trailer, it made me realize how awesome it would be to take back Masyaf as Ezio, and perhaps it could function like the Auditore Villa in AC2. I know this won't come true since ACR has an economic system similar to ACB's, which I hated. I hate having to buy every shop to unlock it. I hated that I had to rebuild Rome. I just want a game with a full city. Has it been confirmed that ACR's economy will be like ACB's? And anyways, if Masyaf won't be like the villa, it would be cool to at least take it back and re-transform it into the Assassin headquarters. What do you think?

Nader-Abudiix
09-27-2011, 08:47 AM
i loved the economic system in ACB actully it gave me something to spend my money on. and taking back masyaf would be nice but from the looks of embers i think he wont, he will travel to italy with sofia

thekarlone
09-27-2011, 09:13 AM
Well, although the real Ezio doesn't return to Masyaf, it should be possible because Desmond can do it from the Animus.

notafanboy
09-27-2011, 09:13 AM
I HATE CITY REVOVATIONS, i want them gone!!!, they're just stupid fetch quests

CRUDFACE
09-27-2011, 09:19 AM
I think a couple of stores in Masyaf had the shop signs on them, so I think it's possible. And we know Ezio goes there at least two times. I think it'd be cool/make sense for him to drop in, admire the place and spruce it up a bit.

It is the order's ancestral birthplace after all.

Originally posted by notafanboy:
I HATE CITY REVOVATIONS, i want them gone!!!, they're just stupid fetch quests

The shop quests were stupid fetch quests...and god did I hate them. but the renovations feel like they're just added on so I can do something with my money. My piles and piles of infinite money!

Colossus_1191
09-27-2011, 09:39 AM
All I want to do is climb the tower.

Moultonborough
09-27-2011, 10:04 AM
Well we will have to won't we? There cannot be any Templar's there while Ezio opens the library can there? Otherwise they will know the secret too. Essentially that is what the game is about, killing the Templar's so only Ezio and the Assassins know what is with the castle.

RzaRecta357
09-27-2011, 10:32 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by t260z:
I think a couple of stores in Masyaf had the shop signs on them, so I think it's possible. And we know Ezio goes there at least two times. I think it'd be cool/make sense for him to drop in, admire the place and spruce it up a bit.

That trailer wasn't in Masyaf. It was another village near Masyaf.

eziodormedakro
09-27-2011, 10:36 PM
Constantinople is gonna be beautiful in revelations

PirateRob
09-28-2011, 11:07 AM
just wanna be able to climb the castle properly in this game was frustrating that in ac1 you couldnt climb to the top of the castle

Voltige2011
09-28-2011, 03:20 PM
An all out war like in 300? Yes, just yes. no words can express this any better.

@eziodormedakro Welcome

Animuses
09-28-2011, 03:22 PM
I hated rebuilding Rome. It was just more hours to add onto the gameplay due to the lacking storyline.

SteelCity999
09-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Animuses:
I hated rebuilding Rome. It was just more hours to add onto the gameplay due to the lacking storyline.

Agreed.....no substance at all much like the brotherhood.

souNdwAve89
09-28-2011, 06:46 PM
I like the idea of rebuilding Rome in Brotherhood since it was a side feature to play around in. It makes sense story wise since Ezio wants to undo all the things the Borgia did. He gave the citizens hope, courage, and justice. In turn they gave him discounted products and citizens joined the growing Assassins Order.

johnnyhayek
09-29-2011, 07:03 AM
I'm fine with rebuilding some buildings in Rome and taking over the Borgia towers, but what annoys me is that you have to buy every shop to unlock it. That is what sucks for me.

Markie577
09-29-2011, 08:02 AM
I liked rebuilding roma! Altough it was a add-on function I liked rebuilding the city.

CRUDFACE
09-29-2011, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by t260z:

That trailer wasn't in Masyaf. It was another village near Masyaf.

Fine, Near the order's ancestral birthplace. Tbh, I doubt it's that far away.