PDA

View Full Version : Land Load Errors

nysguide3769
07-27-2005, 10:25 AM
I played PF for a few months and it became my favorite game. Naturally I had to get IL2 and AEP. Loaded IL2 then AEP then PF then V3.03 then V3.04 then V4.01. Now it doesn,t matter what I try to play single mission, QMB. I get landscape loading error. Sometimes I actually get a mission to load by changing things a little. And I now notice that my evo does,nt act the same and I get these irritating micro stutters

neural_dream
07-27-2005, 01:09 PM
it might be time to reinstall the game after a clean uninstall.

steve_v
07-27-2005, 02:03 PM
sounds like you made an error in patching. see Patching sequence and more at airwarfare
http://www.airwarfare.com/guides/patching.htm

vocatx
07-27-2005, 06:06 PM
Another thing about install and patching: there seems to be less trouble if you run the program after installing each component. I just installed the whole shebang on my new rig, patches and all, without any trouble.

The way I did it was to install FB, run a couple of tracks. Install AEP, run a couple of tracks, and so on until you complete the process.

I've always done it this way and never had any trouble with errors. I've heard others say the same.

neural_dream
07-28-2005, 04:36 AM
That is right, although i don't think you really need to run any track or anything. Just run the game and quit again.

Th1ngr1z
07-29-2005, 10:56 AM
THANX Gentlemen. You all were right. I made a patch error. Sorry I did'nt respond earlier but life gets in the way of my game playing. Don't pay attention to my signature THINGRIZ1950 is NYSGUIDE3769. I'm new at gaming and computers in general- since X-mas. So you'll be hearing from me again I'm sure. Once again thanx for your help and as far as i'm concerned this post is closed.