PDA

View Full Version : Armour?

DR-D00M
11-09-2009, 08:01 PM
With the armour if you have heavy armour and lots of it does it make you slower?

Pendragon_082
11-09-2009, 08:06 PM
We dont know that yet. All we know is better types of armour add more to your sync bar.

Airadan
11-09-2009, 08:09 PM
I dont think so if they did it would pretty much ruin free running in AC and of course thats one of the coolest things in AC

DR-D00M
11-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Pendragon_082:
We dont know that yet. All we know is better types of armour add more to your sync bar.

Ok thanks I was just wondering if anyone knew.

the amolang
11-09-2009, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by DR-D00M:
With the armour if you have heavy armour and lots of it does it make you slower?

yes it does, it has been confirmed that the heavier the armor the less agile and slower you go. it was confirmed around a month ago or maybe even longer. in a magazine I believe...

An_Idea
11-09-2009, 10:23 PM
really? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif thats kinda lame but completely understandable, whattabout the super special ultra award that you get from your villa? or did they not talk about that

nicky117
11-09-2009, 10:28 PM
how fast does [i'm not gonna spoil it for people who dont know] ****** go

noobkira
11-09-2009, 10:29 PM
it would eb logical if it made you slower, but the armor is lightweight so i doubt it

kingbren08
11-10-2009, 02:04 PM
i doubt it will make you slower that would take the fun from the game

jimbo11235813
11-10-2009, 02:57 PM
I'm hoping not. But it won't really bother me except when it comes to the assassinations, which will be when I'm weighing lighter armour so I can kill the targets without being seen. Actually, it would make the game better as you would need to think before just running in swords slashing (or sneaking in, which will be my tactic.)

Can't wait for the game. Wish I could get my one on 17th. Have to wait for the 20th.

Azugo
11-11-2009, 02:26 AM
I'll be buying heavy armour so I can get the "Victory lies in preparation" (or whatever it's called) Trophy, but won't be using it.
I like the default leather. If I wear heavy armour, it'll make me feel more like a Warrior. I don't want that, I want to feel as though I'm an Assassin! XD

So yeah, I'll buy it but probably won't use it.

the amolang
11-11-2009, 02:32 AM
It does affect your speed, I'm sure of it. I believe it was in the Gamerzine's Xbox Magazine preview a month or two back.

DeSabellis
11-11-2009, 06:10 AM
Videos that showed play throughs of the TGS Demo had Ezio wearing heavy armour, and he moved alot faster than Altair did... Plus in the official TGS walkthrough, Armour is listed as having two attributes: Health & Resistance. Unless 'Resistance' means wind resistance (which I am sure it just means resistance to damage), I don't think it will slow you down.

the amolang
11-11-2009, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by DeSabellis:
Videos that showed play throughs of the TGS Demo had Ezio wearing heavy armour, and he moved alot faster than Altair did... Plus in the official TGS walkthrough, Armour is listed as having two attributes: Health & Resistance. Unless 'Resistance' means wind resistance (which I am sure it just means resistance to damage), I don't think it will slow you down.

well it has been confirmed that it will so I'm going with the official word for now.