PDA

View Full Version : amazon.co.uk mentions Rome on AC2 product page

deskpe
08-14-2009, 12:16 AM
"Tourist spots: Explore real world locations including Rome, Venice, Florence and Tuscany, as well as specific landmarks such as the Grand Canal and St Mark's Basilica."

fact or speculation
do you think they will include Rome in the game, or is it jsut that the amazon people are guessing or have read speculation somewhere?

-hope its not been posted before!

deskpe
08-14-2009, 12:16 AM
"Tourist spots: Explore real world locations including Rome, Venice, Florence and Tuscany, as well as specific landmarks such as the Grand Canal and St Mark's Basilica."

fact or speculation
do you think they will include Rome in the game, or is it jsut that the amazon people are guessing or have read speculation somewhere?

-hope its not been posted before!

Tim1249
08-14-2009, 12:28 AM
I think i read sumwhere tht it takes place in rome. definetly tuscany, florence and venice i think.

Iskander_Estel
08-14-2009, 12:31 AM
the Game Informer magazine said that Rome it's on the game, later in the interviews tha dev said that it's just a maybe
maybe they are having tourble making Rome or maybe they dont want to tell us everything just jet

Cpt_Yanni
08-14-2009, 02:38 AM
Game Informer never said that Rome is playable in the game... They said that the team took pictures in Rome, Tuscany, Venice and Florence. Dev team also never confirmed Rome will be in the game...

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4323/romaac.jpg

There is nothing confirmed yet about Rome... Maybe it's one of the surprises that the dev team keeps behind ... Or maybe it's just not in the game... I wouldn't put too much hope on it...

Danvish
08-14-2009, 03:34 AM
Do sites like Amazon based their review on information given to them by the developers?
'cause if so, I think that confirms Rome will be in the game.