PDA

View Full Version : What is the word??

ST.Joker
02-04-2007, 08:52 AM
So Whats the word? Is UBI going to get us dedicated server files that are useable for real dedicated servers with admin capabitities?
to be sure someone can tell us they are working on it or no they are not willing to do it. would like to know so we can either wait or move on from this game. Seems nothing ever realy gets an answer here but figured i would try once more. yes or no its that simple.

ST.Joker
02-04-2007, 08:52 AM
So Whats the word? Is UBI going to get us dedicated server files that are useable for real dedicated servers with admin capabitities?
to be sure someone can tell us they are working on it or no they are not willing to do it. would like to know so we can either wait or move on from this game. Seems nothing ever realy gets an answer here but figured i would try once more. yes or no its that simple.

xxkangolxx
02-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Don't hold your breath...Ubi has become a master of the "reach around"

DjTom_i
02-04-2007, 09:11 AM
SADS never have been planed :-)

SODsniper
02-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Based on all available evidence and information, the only logical conclusion is what we have is all we're going to get insofar as SADS go.

ST.Joker
02-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Would just be nice to get one official answer in this forum. but I am sure that wont happen lame way to run a company and treat your customers. guess once you get to making the $$$ you can forget those that help get you there and just kick them in the teeth.
The only offical infiormation on this forum is how to size your sig. thats sad.