PDA

View Full Version : (off topic) Any RB3D players here?

XyZspineZyX
09-04-2003, 04:47 PM
I would like to ask how you like the new and improved version that has just been released.

Also, about what's going on in the community.

Amazing that the game just will not die. I want to get back to playing it as well as FB.

XyZspineZyX
09-04-2003, 04:47 PM
I would like to ask how you like the new and improved version that has just been released.

Also, about what's going on in the community.

Amazing that the game just will not die. I want to get back to playing it as well as FB.

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 11:48 AM
I ordered it already. As soon as I install and try it, I'll post about it.

http://morrowind.host.sk/

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 12:58 PM
Our squadron still has a group flying RB, The game refuses to DIE!.

With Kess's Full Canavas Patch will be yet another rebirth.

JG1 is still hosting Flanders in FLames, RWBL is still kicking and there is a another war starting up i forget the name.

Last i heard the Saturday night fight was stil going on too.

On our website we have many link to the WW1 community.

www.wingwalkers.org (http://www.wingwalkers.org)

S!

Taco

Tis far better to burn out than to Fade AWAY!!!

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 05:53 PM
"Knights Over Europe," when released next year, will be far and away the best WWI sim ever--maybe the best sim ever, for any era. Look for it to win the 2004 sim of the year award.

I'll save my pennies for that one.

XyZspineZyX
09-08-2003, 06:04 PM
I have it still but new comp has sound issues so uninstalled it. I am RACCaptn.VonHeide and when i last checked we were still flying on WON. RACMaj.Skeeter was running a server. There's a good marine!!

"I am a hunter. When I have shot down an Englishman my hunter's passion is satisfied for a quater of an hour."
-Manfred Von Richtoffen

" I fear no over heat 'till the needle on both guages hits the nine...Then it's too late."
-Me

Me to the Smithsonian; "Wanna sell your 190D??"