PDA

View Full Version : This Game Suck If You have problems Forget Ubisoft Dosnt give a ****

Highlander4x52
07-28-2007, 04:39 PM
Well, the cd starts up , screen turns black , and goes back to desktop http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

For $5 dollars i geuss it's a alright

Ironic that i was happy it was $5 and now i see why it was $5 because it's a piece a ****. And the developers and Ubisoft just made money out of us. Used as suckers and pawns, i'll never buy an Ubisoft game again!!!!

joker770
08-26-2007, 11:47 PM
To be fair, this is the only game I have herd sucks that ubisoft made. I geuss you'll miss out on assasins creed, Brothers in arms (new one)and many others...

BTOG46
08-29-2007, 02:41 AM
Just ignore him, judging from his posting style, he'd complain as much even if he'd got a cracked copy for free. He's just a forum Troll.

celeflash80
01-19-2008, 11:33 AM
Love the game, I also had problems loading it, but after downloading correct patch the game runs awesome, it never lags or glitches, maybe try downloading it again, because the game is a nice overview of Alexander's battle's. I really like the build your own battle modes, it is a fun feature.

give it another chance

C