PDA

View Full Version : Hey, JLBoyyy

DeanOMiite
01-21-2011, 07:41 PM
I just got put into a game of Advanced Wanted on Venice with you...where you put up 7150 pts (nice job, btw)...well...I came in a distant second with 4800 pts, but I didn't get put in that game until there were only 6 minutes left. I'm comin for you baby!

DoctorEurope
01-21-2011, 07:43 PM
FFFFFFF- Why don't I get topics made about me?!

j/k of course. xD

MrJLBoyyy
01-21-2011, 07:47 PM
OH **** I GOT A TOPIC ABOUT MYSELF! *does a little dance*

Oh sorry I just left that match cause I was gonna play with some of my clan. You got second place, right? Nice.

DeanOMiite
01-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by MrJLBoyyy:

Oh sorry I just left that match cause I was gonna play with some of my clan. You got second place, right? Nice.

Yup, came in second...in only half the match though. I came in and ripped off a 6 kill streak with no deaths and in that life I got the "3 silent streak 300pt bonus" twice...I didn't know you could get it multiple times in one life haha

MrJLBoyyy
01-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by DeanOMiite:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrJLBoyyy:

Yup, came in second...in only half the match though. I came in and ripped off a 6 kill streak with no deaths and in that life I got the "3 silent streak 300pt bonus" twice...I didn't know you could get it multiple times in one life haha </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Seeing you get no deaths was really impressive. Do you mind if I added you?

DeanOMiite
01-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Be my guest!

MrJLBoyyy
01-21-2011, 09:29 PM
*Added*

And anybody who wanted to see me play, I tried to record some videos but they were really ugly and it seems too much of a hassle to get a capture card, but you can always see me play in action instead. Plus, I'm probably not as good as the other people since they have so much popularity...

DeanOMiite
01-21-2011, 09:41 PM
*Added*

And anybody who wanted to see me play, I tried to record some videos but they were really ugly and it seems too much of a hassle to get a capture card, but you can always see me play in action instead. Plus, I'm probably not as good as the other people since they have so much popularity...

Well...I saw you post a 7000pt score, so until shown otherwise, color me impressed!

DeanOMiite
01-21-2011, 11:42 PM
i didn't get your friend request, so i sent you one

Sps_Drake
01-21-2011, 11:58 PM
We may just have another celebety(?) soon...

obliviondoll
01-22-2011, 12:56 AM
Woo!

Two Reckoners with their own threads!

MrJLBoyyy
02-02-2011, 09:23 PM
So apparently I want to revive my thread so... have you ever had any games like this? It seems that Venice seems to be my map, as I've been able to get +7000 there on Ranked Advanced Wanted for a while....

The Image is a little really too big for the forum... (http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8237/p1010175l.jpg)

DeanOMiite
02-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Didn't you put up like 9700 on Venice in Chest Capture tonight too? Actually you were putting up huge scores all night, when it was just the four of us me you FlailingAmigo and DoctorEurope playing Wanted on Siena you put up like 6000 there too...with only four people in the game...

Then of course we went on to dominate chest capture all night. Looking forward to doing it again.

El Zo1212o
02-03-2011, 12:07 PM
...just the four of us me you FlailingAmigo and DoctorEurope playing Wanted...
I'd like to get in on that action. I just met Amigo last night and I've been hoping to stick the good Doctor for some time now.

MrJLBoyyy
02-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ElZo1212o:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeanOMiite:
I'd like to get in on that action. I just met Amigo last night and I've been hoping to stick the good Doctor for some time now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well... what's your gamertag? I've seen you around the forums a lot

El Zo1212o
02-03-2011, 07:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ElZo1212o:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeanOMiite:
I'd like to get in on that action. I just met Amigo last night and I've been hoping to stick the good Doctor for some time now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well... what's your gamertag? I've seen you around the forums a lot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
El Zo1212o is my name. Mind the space.

DoctorEurope
02-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Didn't you put up like 9700 on Venice in Chest Capture tonight too? Actually you were putting up huge scores all night, when it was just the four of us me you FlailingAmigo and DoctorEurope playing Wanted on Siena you put up like 6000 there too...with only four people in the game...

Then of course we went on to dominate chest capture all night. Looking forward to doing it again.
Oh man, that private Wanted match was extremely fun! lol

MrJLBoyyy
02-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by DoctorEurope:

Oh man, that private Wanted match was extremely fun! lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It was really awkward since I knew exactly who was trying to kill me the whole time. Can't be stealthy when I see you before you came

DoctorEurope
02-03-2011, 10:21 PM
By the way JL, I've got a pretty straight forward question for you; how the f*** do you do it? I could be in the lead by like 1000 points and ten seconds later I'll look at the scoreboard and you'll be beating me by 2000. <_<

MrJLBoyyy
02-04-2011, 08:16 PM
By the way JL, I've got a pretty straight forward question for you; how the f*** do you do it? I could be in the lead by like 1000 points and ten seconds later I'll look at the scoreboard and you'll be beating me by 2000. <_<
I have a talent for getting a few thousand points in a few seconds...

Well when I started playing, I just pretended that EVERYBODY is trying to kill me. Then I figured out how people played between NPCs pretty much, even when they don't know they're doing something wrong. Natural talent, if you will.

Plus, poison is WAY too over-powered...

DoctorEurope
02-04-2011, 08:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DoctorEurope:

Well when I started playing, I just pretended that EVERYBODY is trying to kill me. Then I figured out how people played between NPCs pretty much, even when they don't know they're doing something wrong. Natural talent, if you will.

Plus, poison is WAY too over-powered... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It seems that every kill you get on me is over 1000 points, poison or not. xD That reminds me; have I ever managed to stun you? lmao

MrJLBoyyy
02-04-2011, 08:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrJLBoyyy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DoctorEurope:

It seems that every kill you get on me is over 1000 points, poison or not. xD That reminds me; have I ever managed to stun you? lmao </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if you did, you probably got the green screen of death...

That also reminds me... go easy on your incognito focus hidden slow-acting poison sneak-attacks! Then again... you would've gotten stunned...

DoctorEurope
02-04-2011, 08:42 PM

It seems that every kill you get on me is over 1000 points, poison or not. xD That reminds me; have I ever managed to stun you? lmao </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if you did, you probably got the green screen of death...

That also reminds me... go easy on your incognito focus hidden slow-acting poison sneak-attacks! Then again... you would've gotten stunned... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol I'm trying to use poison less to be honest. But it's just so tempting. Alll those pointsss http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif