PDA

View Full Version : Some things I wish existed.

zkemppel
01-31-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm just going to write a quick post about some of the stuff that I feel was missing that could give us more reasons to keep playing after beating the main story.

A. Achievements:
A1. Recruit 10 Assassins.
A2. Train all of your Recruits up to the Rank of Assassin.
A3. Rome 100% rebuilt.
A4. Earn a bronze medal or better on every challenge in the Animus virtual Training Program.
A5. Earn a silver medal or better on every challenge in the Animus virtual Training Program.
A6. Earn a gold medal on every challenge in the Animus virtual Training Program.
A7. Total synchronization 100%.
A8. Earn Rank 1 in all 4 guilds.

Random Ideas
1. Fix stun/assassinate times in multiplayer, it's annoying when your person stands there doing nothing for a second or two after assassinating or stunning someone. You should be able to stun and run, not stun stand then run.
2. Actually renovate a landmark when you renovate a landmark. It annoys me that you pick to "Renovate" a landmark, and it does the panoramic shot, but the landmark doesn't change, it still looks busted up. I would love to see the Colosseum restored.

If I think of anything else, I'll put it in here. These are just my opinions/thoughts, so let's discuss, not have a flame war.

Edit:
1. Unlockable outfit for getting gold on all Virtual Training challenges. I like the Raiden outfit, but it's too easy to get.
1A. Maybe some type of knight armor, or something that's all gold.

jzsnyder
01-31-2011, 06:53 PM
I like these ideas, especially achievements A1, A2, A3.

zkemppel
01-31-2011, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by jacobbsny10:
I like these ideas, especially achievements A1, A2, A3.

Exactly, you would need A1 to do A2. A2 gives you a reason to keep sending your assassins on missions. A3 keeps you exploring, which in turn contributes to flag/feather hunting. A4 - A6 are good for showing off skills, like in guitar hero their are achievements for doing perfect on expert. A7 gives you a reason to actually play past finishing the story, whats the point in getting 100% sync if you don't get an achievement? A8 contributes to A7.

kriegerdesgottes
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Yeah I agree on most of those actually. Those would have been way better than the ******ed MP ones that I need ONE more of that I can not seem to get.

OneBossyLady
02-01-2011, 10:13 PM
I would enjoy that!

LordWolv
02-01-2011, 11:57 PM
I really like these.. Welcome to the forums, you'll do good here! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Abeonis
02-02-2011, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by zkemppel:
Random Ideas
2. Actually renovate a landmark when you renovate a landmark. It annoys me that you pick to "Renovate" a landmark, and it does the panoramic shot, but the landmark doesn't change, it still looks busted up. I would love to see the Colosseum restored.

Why would they let us renovate the landmarks? I'm pretty sure somebody would've noticed if, historically, somebody bought and reconstructed the Colosseum...

ILLusioNaire
02-02-2011, 11:20 AM
But it is a game. There isn't really an underground alien vault below the Vatican, but it's in the game. Besides, in theory the colisseum could get destroyed again after Ezio dies explaining why it's in ruin today.

RebeccaLH
02-02-2011, 12:07 PM
I think those are good points.
Especially number A2, i wondered why that was never an achievement, i thought it should have been.

HiddenBlaDe00
02-03-2011, 03:06 AM
I agree with all of these ideas.

Pretty useless post on my part considering that the entire point of this post was to concur with your original statements.

Pie's always nice, but just cause it tastes good doesn't mean it's good for you and it doesn't mean that you ought to eat too much of it. I guess the same thing can be said about posting on any given forum...

/this post.

Abeonis
02-03-2011, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by ILLusioNaire:
But it is a game. There isn't really an underground alien vault below the Vatican, but it's in the game. Besides, in theory the colisseum could get destroyed again after Ezio dies explaining why it's in ruin today.

Yes, it is a game, but it's a game set in a reality not too different from our own. How do you know there isn't an aliean Vault beneath the Sistine Chapel, have you been beneath the Sistine Chapel?

Plus, it would be rather convenient (and rather shoddy workmanship) for the Colosseium to collapse just after Ezio finished rebuilding it....

MrRoboto578
02-04-2011, 03:53 PM
When you "renovate" the landmarks, no where does it say to renovate, you are just purchasing them to get more bank space and money per 20 minutes. Take a screen shot that says you are renovating. All it says is your buying it.

It's not a case of false advertisement of renovation, but that the renovation was never an option for landmarks.

zkemppel
02-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by SargeAssassin:
When you "renovate" the landmarks, no where does it say to renovate, you are just purchasing them to get more bank space and money per 20 minutes. Take a screen shot that says you are renovating. All it says is your buying it.

It's not a case of false advertisement of renovation, but that the renovation was never an option for landmarks.

you can't get "Rome Rebuilt 100%" until you buy all the landmarks, implying that you are rebuilding the landmarks. The truth hurts, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

ILLusioNaire
02-06-2011, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ILLusioNaire:

Yes, it is a game, but it's a game set in a reality not too different from our own. How do you know there isn't an aliean Vault beneath the Sistine Chapel, have you been beneath the Sistine Chapel?

Plus, it would be rather convenient (and rather shoddy workmanship) for the Colosseium to collapse just after Ezio finished rebuilding it.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't prove that there is, so for as much as we generally know there is not an alien vault under the vatican. If you think there is than you're going off on baseless and wild assumption.

As for the Colisseum, well, it is just a thought. But, games being dimensions where potentially anything is possible, theoretically, the Colisseum could be rebuilt and destroyed again, perhaps not right after Ezio dies, but maybe a little later for the entertainment of the gamer. As we all know, these games are hardly rock-solid historical facts. They're based on historical facts, but the events are twisted to fit the story, or some things are untold in history and capitalized by the developers to create an intriguing story.

All this to say, it's not such a bad idea.

Black_Widow9
02-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Please post your Feedback here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>