PDA

View Full Version : Any news on download content?

TreFacTor
01-21-2008, 04:17 PM
OK, I love the game,but not enough to do it over and over and over again (hate that you can't skip the cutscenes). It's bad enough that I had to do it from scratch after 99% completion (collected all flags and killed all templars) just to get the conversationalist acheivement (that one REALLY pi55e5 me off!) but is there any news concerning download content?

TreFacTor
01-21-2008, 04:17 PM
OK, I love the game,but not enough to do it over and over and over again (hate that you can't skip the cutscenes). It's bad enough that I had to do it from scratch after 99% completion (collected all flags and killed all templars) just to get the conversationalist acheivement (that one REALLY pi55e5 me off!) but is there any news concerning download content?

iPlunder
01-21-2008, 04:46 PM
I don't see what people want from it. I don't possibly see anything that can be downloadable content in this game.

TreFacTor
01-21-2008, 05:38 PM
downloadable content extends playability of an already good game. It can consist of new targets to assassinate, new locations/maps with more side missions there could even be a horse race or slaughter the citizens time attack... who knows, I don't get paid to think this up, it was mentioned by the makers, and is mentioned on the $60 box it came in.It didn't take long to finish, seems pretty short, and download missions, maps, etc would extend that playing time and enjoyment.