PDA

View Full Version : UBIWORKSHOP SCREWED ME OVER!

LaCava1
01-24-2011, 05:36 PM
I was asking my father how the shipping was for my Desmond T shirts. He checked, and saw he got two confirmation emails. We checked the tracking, and it turns out that there WAS the one package (so we were only charged once) and it had been sent to my town. After that, it said that they shipped it from my town out to... You're not going to believe this... PUERTO RICO. I live in Illinois, so I have NO IDEA why they decided to do this. Any suggestions? I already emailed Ubiworkshop.

Murcuseo
01-24-2011, 05:48 PM
How is that Ubiworkshop screwing you over exactly?.

Sorry to say but it sounds like a shipping error, which would mean the shippong company are responsible, not Ubiworkshop.

Before you made this caps lock titled, ranting thread, did you contact Ubiworkshop to find out what may have happened?

LaCava1
01-24-2011, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
How is that Ubiworkshop screwing you over exactly?.

Sorry to say but it sounds like a shipping error, which would mean the shippong company are responsible, not Ubiworkshop.

Before you made this caps lock titled, ranting thread, did you contact Ubiworkshop to find out what may have happened?
Yes, indeed I did.

Black_Widow9
01-24-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm sure they will reply back to you. I would wait next time until you receive a response to freak out. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif