PDA

View Full Version : Simple Gamemodes

GunnarGunderson
12-23-2011, 06:47 PM
Why is deathmatch the only gamemode that gets a simple variant? Abilities just ruin the experience for alot of people who don't like mindlessly spamming two abilities as targets and running from their targets as hunters.

Ubisoft doesn't seem intent on balancing abilities so why can't they just let us play without them?

gothpunkboy89
12-23-2011, 07:32 PM
I will agree some abilities and perks could do a good look at. Like the fact 1 perk completely stops mute from ever even being used unless you are standing right next to them.

Honestly I would rather get Alliance back rather then get more simple game modes.

Anyone know why they removed Alliance? If it was to make room for new game mode can we get rid of 1 of them then.

Crumplecorn
12-23-2011, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by gothpunkboy89:
Anyone know why they removed Alliance? If it was to make room for new game mode can we get rid of 1 of them then. No-one played it. Same reason Adv Wanted is gone.

Ripe Claw
12-23-2011, 08:08 PM
I always thought Alliance was the best mode in AC:B.

papartusedmcrsk
12-24-2011, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:
I always thought Alliance was the best mode in AC:B.

QFT

No one played it because one team would stunlock the whole round. They nerfed stunlocking, bring back Alliance.

GunnarGunderson
12-24-2011, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
They nerfed stunlocking,

I'm sorry, what? Go play Manhunt before you say that

papartusedmcrsk
12-24-2011, 12:43 PM
Haven't played team modes since the patch. They brought it back?

weeklydose
12-24-2011, 12:54 PM
I think Deathmatch is the only mode where a "simple" variant would work. It won't work nearly as well on full maps... and just imagine how horrible it would be to play a defensive round of Manhunt without abilities or perks: I predict a lot of running around, splitting up, grabbing a few blend points before running off again. Boring.

gothpunkboy89
12-24-2011, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Crumplecorn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gothpunkboy89:
Anyone know why they removed Alliance? If it was to make room for new game mode can we get rid of 1 of them then. No-one played it. Same reason Adv Wanted is gone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you kidding it was really popular. Till games just became stun lock matches then people started to leave.

The fact the player base was split also effected the game mode. Hell Capture The Chest was harder to find then Alliance and yet they brought that game mode back.