PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ubisoft

Dj-Chuckles
03-22-2008, 07:32 AM
As a loyal customer of easily a good quarter of my life. I've come to a huge disappointment in my life when purchasing your Rainbow Six Vegas 2 game. Not only am I furious about the ammount of glitches and bugs, but the lack of beta testing that was obviously used to look for these. I've beta tested for at least 3 years and these would've been the first things on my list to you. AI issues, Gun and Control bugs and glitches. Yes, that's right. I've used 4 controllers, so its not the controllers, nor the xbox as I have 2.

Bug #1
Doors and Door Opening
(Press A to open door)
Door refuses to open. I unplug my controller. And plug it back in. Still won't open. I try 4 controllers and it won't open. Tried on second xbox and had similar results.

Bug #2 (the biggest one)
Shield and Raging Bull Firing Bug
I fire the raging bull, no sound. 1 dead AI in front of me. And my Y axis control is now slowly moving up. I can no longer reload. I can no longer switch my guns. I can't do anything. Also sound from gun is gone. Tried this many times on both xboxs as well.

Bug #3 PFC (acknowledged and told was fixed?)
Due to previous experience in Vegas 1, my boost bypassed my achievement.

Bug #4 Numerous sound and action bugs throughout game. Sounds do not happen correctly, in sync or both.

Bug #5 Resetting of Rank
I've already achieved 20/20/20 on all accounts of Marksmanship, CQB, and Assault. (Sadly this was way too easy) I play 1 dvd in my xbox and I place the game back in to find my rank reset to zero and my ratings all back down to 1. This is a major upset but happened early on where I'm already a first sergeant again.

Bug #6 Enemy Spawn and Spawn Bug
I'm getting sick and tired of running into a completely empty room, clearing every corner tactically. Using cover happy that a room is clear. I go to walk out of the room and out of the corner of my eye, 5 AI just spawn out of nowhere with SPAS, shoot and kill me.

Now I've defended your game on the forums for quite sometime even though it feels like a small upgrade of vegas 1. Call of Duty 4 fanboys who are upset about the gameplay and graphics, yet they don't understand that this game is more tactical and less about random grenade throwing. Unfortunately the game is more like a vegas 1.2. Not even a 1.5. I loved the original. I've played many of your titles and love them but this game is terrible. I'm severely disappointed in this game and the work and time that you've supposedly put into this title. When you're a gamer and you waste time playing a game that has go many glitches after waiting for this highly anticipated and hyped up game. Spend $60 on the game and have it constantly have problems is BS in my opinion.

Dj-Chuckles
03-22-2008, 07:32 AM
As a loyal customer of easily a good quarter of my life. I've come to a huge disappointment in my life when purchasing your Rainbow Six Vegas 2 game. Not only am I furious about the ammount of glitches and bugs, but the lack of beta testing that was obviously used to look for these. I've beta tested for at least 3 years and these would've been the first things on my list to you. AI issues, Gun and Control bugs and glitches. Yes, that's right. I've used 4 controllers, so its not the controllers, nor the xbox as I have 2.

Bug #1
Doors and Door Opening
(Press A to open door)
Door refuses to open. I unplug my controller. And plug it back in. Still won't open. I try 4 controllers and it won't open. Tried on second xbox and had similar results.

Bug #2 (the biggest one)
Shield and Raging Bull Firing Bug
I fire the raging bull, no sound. 1 dead AI in front of me. And my Y axis control is now slowly moving up. I can no longer reload. I can no longer switch my guns. I can't do anything. Also sound from gun is gone. Tried this many times on both xboxs as well.

Bug #3 PFC (acknowledged and told was fixed?)
Due to previous experience in Vegas 1, my boost bypassed my achievement.

Bug #4 Numerous sound and action bugs throughout game. Sounds do not happen correctly, in sync or both.

Bug #5 Resetting of Rank
I've already achieved 20/20/20 on all accounts of Marksmanship, CQB, and Assault. (Sadly this was way too easy) I play 1 dvd in my xbox and I place the game back in to find my rank reset to zero and my ratings all back down to 1. This is a major upset but happened early on where I'm already a first sergeant again.

Bug #6 Enemy Spawn and Spawn Bug
I'm getting sick and tired of running into a completely empty room, clearing every corner tactically. Using cover happy that a room is clear. I go to walk out of the room and out of the corner of my eye, 5 AI just spawn out of nowhere with SPAS, shoot and kill me.

Now I've defended your game on the forums for quite sometime even though it feels like a small upgrade of vegas 1. Call of Duty 4 fanboys who are upset about the gameplay and graphics, yet they don't understand that this game is more tactical and less about random grenade throwing. Unfortunately the game is more like a vegas 1.2. Not even a 1.5. I loved the original. I've played many of your titles and love them but this game is terrible. I'm severely disappointed in this game and the work and time that you've supposedly put into this title. When you're a gamer and you waste time playing a game that has go many glitches after waiting for this highly anticipated and hyped up game. Spend $60 on the game and have it constantly have problems is BS in my opinion.

Raide
03-22-2008, 07:34 AM
Please can you post in this (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1991064316/m/2861022246) feedback thread. It makes it easier for us to work with when everything is in one place http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Thank you.