PDA

View Full Version : This is all a big mess! CALLING MODERATORS!

BrewsterPilot
04-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Commercial addons, BOB, etc.

Could moderators please make a detailed sticky thread where all facts about the commercial addons and BOB would be described?

It really would be needed.

BrewsterPilot
04-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Commercial addons, BOB, etc.

Could moderators please make a detailed sticky thread where all facts about the commercial addons and BOB would be described?

It really would be needed.

Dunkelgrun
04-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Hang around these boards for over three years and you'll realise it's never going to happen. The problem is that the mods know nothing more than you or I.

Cheers!

Tooz_69GIAP
04-01-2006, 06:32 PM
I don't get it, why are people so confused over this?? It is perfectly straight forward to me, and learning about it isn't difficult, just read the various stickies around the forums, paying attention mainly to the posts from Oleg Maddox himself, and questions he answers, and posts from Saqson, who knows a good deal of what's going on behind the scenes.

I just think people are too lazy to find out themselves, coz there seems to be at least one thread every day asking for the same information on BoB progress, and what's going on with the add-ons/patches.

I would explain it all, but it's nearly 3am, and I've been working all day.

Tully__
04-02-2006, 04:51 AM
As releases become available I'll be updating the "Patching all versions" thread that's already stickied.