PDA

View Full Version : The Animus

mykabl
01-09-2008, 08:53 AM
Why is there an animus? so we can take control of the cinema? The concept is cool but it does not enhance the game, and after you see the end of the game it really makes no sense. oooooohh i get to replay memories. and not all that many as well.

If there is no solution to getting more from this game I am going to quit buying UBI titles. Just like before when they made the first Prince of Persia with a downward jump that was so hard to use I traded the game right in (and lost out trade-in value). I decided then I will not pay full price for UBI games.

Just wait for it to be 20$ That is the price for unfinished games.

mykabl
01-09-2008, 08:53 AM
Why is there an animus? so we can take control of the cinema? The concept is cool but it does not enhance the game, and after you see the end of the game it really makes no sense. oooooohh i get to replay memories. and not all that many as well.

If there is no solution to getting more from this game I am going to quit buying UBI titles. Just like before when they made the first Prince of Persia with a downward jump that was so hard to use I traded the game right in (and lost out trade-in value). I decided then I will not pay full price for UBI games.

Just wait for it to be 20$ That is the price for unfinished games.

moqqy
01-09-2008, 09:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mykabl:

Just wait for it to be 20$ That is the price for unfinished games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. The concept is cool, but it does not enchance the game, as you said. Let's take the hidden blade out too. It doesn't enchance the game, right? It's just cool. And everything cool but not game enchancing, take them out too. If something is cool but doesn't enchance the game, the game is unfinished. You're absolutely correct. Let's wait it for it to be 20$ because it has cool things in it.