PDA

View Full Version : Please help with AC1

Nick1021
10-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Okay so I started playing ac1 again. I never beat and I always got stuck after the 3rd person I assassinated.
I go to the bureau and the guy tells me where to go and do some investigations. The investigations don't show on my map and the obj. says to complete 3 out of 6 investigations and to go to viewpoints to locate them. I went everywhere, done every viewpoint and saved like 6 civilians and still nothing. I went to another city and went to the bureau and it's the same problem.
So what the hell do I do?

davo1270
10-24-2010, 05:32 PM
go on youtube and see a walthrough, i doubt anyone remembers exactly for what you should do

Nick1021
10-24-2010, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by davo1270:
go on youtube and see a walthrough, i doubt anyone remembers exactly for what you should do
I don't need to know exactly where to go. Just where are the missions? Outside of cities? Inside of the city? Or how do I trigger the investigations?

AC-FANBOY
10-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Okay, I'm guessing this is Jerusalem? So, you have to listen to what the guy says. If he says west of here, you go west and visit a view point.It will then unlock investigations. So, you just gonna have to pay attention.

The next problem is the districts. Try visiting a district where you haven't been before and your map is all black there. Go there and visit the view point. This worked for me. Hope it does for you.

Nick1021
10-24-2010, 07:48 PM
Thank you guys. I found out a while ago.