PDA

View Full Version : Losing sound when enabling extensions...

203Ku_Takasaki
11-13-2004, 10:09 PM
For some reason I am now not getting any sound when I am in the game. This just started happening. The game ran fine before and to my knowledge I haven't changed anything.

I noticed I can get it back when I turn off enable extensions however the game sounds horrible like that.

I have a Audigy 2 card. I updated the drivers today and got the sound working again, however after a couple of missions, it stopped again. Anyone else having these types of problems?

203Ku_Takasaki
11-13-2004, 10:09 PM
For some reason I am now not getting any sound when I am in the game. This just started happening. The game ran fine before and to my knowledge I haven't changed anything.

I noticed I can get it back when I turn off enable extensions however the game sounds horrible like that.

I have a Audigy 2 card. I updated the drivers today and got the sound working again, however after a couple of missions, it stopped again. Anyone else having these types of problems?

Mjollnir111675
11-14-2004, 06:28 AM
Yep!! Same prob here.I too have an audigy 2 installed and I have lost music and voice tracks.They disappeared about 2 weeks after install.Even after a fresh re-install they have yet to return.I made no mention because the circus music really doesnt matter if its gone but now I dont have friendly voices either.I figured maybe this has been addressed but I havent found any other threads posting this problem.If you disable the sub-titles for voices do the voices themselves disappear?That is the only thing I have disabled and that was before the un-install/reinstall.

Mjollnir