PDA

View Full Version : Need help with renovation Rome!!

RobinJoo
11-25-2010, 11:30 AM
What do you need to do if you want to renovate Rome??

I have done this already:

*All Stores bought.
*All Special Buildings (Pantheon etc.) bought.
*All Tunnelconnections bought.

The centre of Rome is 100%
The outlands of rome is 100%
and Antico is 98% ???

Did i forget something?

Abeonis
11-25-2010, 03:45 PM
Apparently so, about two percent of Antico.

infaredmonke
11-25-2010, 05:34 PM
Did you do all of the aqua ducts

AdzMofo
11-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Yeah make sure you rebuild all the aqueducts, and also buy all the empty faction buildings (Not sure if you need to divide them equally between the three groups, but you may as well)

LaFawna
11-27-2010, 01:40 AM
It probably is the Aqueduct. Look for the architect standing by them.

I am having a hard time finding the last Doctors shop to repair. It is in the Centro district. Do you know where it could be?

RobinJoo
11-27-2010, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by AdzMofo:
Yeah make sure you rebuild all the aqueducts, and also buy all the empty faction buildings (Not sure if you need to divide them equally between the three groups, but you may as well)

Got all of the faction buildings and aquaducts as well... that's the whole point..

Kytr
11-27-2010, 06:59 PM
I would suggest that you go to a bank and select review history on the menu (the choice other than withdraw money). That will tell you what the status is of the different upgrade sets -- doctors, tailors, blacksmiths, stables, art merchants, aqueducts, guild houses, faction houses (which do not need to be divided equally, in case that matters), and monuments. Once you know which segment is short, it should be easier to find where the missing action is.

K