PDA

View Full Version : story line of ac 1 and 2?

millaaaa
10-30-2010, 10:00 PM
i played number ac 1 and played ac 2 finished them both. but i can't work out how they connect at all and the story line for them don't connect at all is there some one that can explain this?

like is ac 2 after ac 1 or what it's pritty confusing

DarkicoN14
10-30-2010, 10:19 PM
there are a couple of different story's but ill fill you in on the Desmond miles one, people feel free to add on

Desmond miles is kidnapped by the future Templar organization Abstergo. They are using him to find so called pieces of eden so that they can control mankind. they use the animus which finds the DNA of great ancestors. Desmond is related to a great line of assassins. they need to acsess a memory early in the first game but due to something, im not sure. they cant so they have him live the life of his ancestor altair. going through each of these memories to get to the one that they need. finally they reach the last one and find a map with the remaining peices of eden. this is where the first game ends.

AC2

this starts off right at the end of AC1 about an hour or 2. lucy, being part of the modern assassin order breaks desmond out so that they can make him an assassin. so he lives the life of his ancestor ezio to pick up all of his skills via the bleeding affect which allows him to pick up the skills needed. during ac1 desmond picks up eagle vision. after thats all said and done the templars find the assassin hideout and attack. the team escapes and head to a new base (which is monteriggoni from AC2 the villa) to hide out in. im not so sure of the desmond story in ACB but i cant wait. i hope that helps you. sorry for the wall of text.

gamertam
10-30-2010, 10:55 PM
I would like to add something to that, you as Desmond experience a moment of passion through Altair. As Altair you hooked up with Maria Thorpe and got it on with her on the top of the tower. So i guess Desmond the great great great grandson of Altair?

Nick1021
10-30-2010, 11:56 PM
I started playing ac1 but then quit. Then I finished AC2 and wanted to know about subject 16, and I hoped AC1 would tell me about subject 16. Sadly I just wasted my time.

gamertam
10-31-2010, 12:35 AM
What had happened to subject 16 is quite sad really in my opinion. I'll use the AC#2 CE guide as a reference. Basically he was an assassin captured and place in the animus way too long and somehow learned a few secrets. Desparately wanted to get out i guess but can't, so he cutted himself and paints the walls with his blood. These secrets symbols and codes for future assassins by using the eagle visions to see the hidden writing. I can get into alot of detail but i rather not spoil it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

If you want you can PM me and i'll give some answers. Or you can go get yourself the CE guide and read it for yourself.

ninjasownu
10-31-2010, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Nick1021:
I started playing ac1 but then quit. Then I finished AC2 and wanted to know about subject 16, and I hoped AC1 would tell me about subject 16. Sadly I just wasted my time.
Sadly you didnt look hard enough.

hewkii9
10-31-2010, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by gamertam:
Basically he was an assassin captured and place in the animus way too long and somehow learned a few secrets.

Subject 16 knew a *few* secrets? After Altair, 16 knew everything.

Nick1021
10-31-2010, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by ninjasownu:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
Sadly you didnt look hard enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I saw every symbol he drew, every e-mail, every conversation with Lucy, beat the whole game. The only thing I found out is what I already knew.