PDA

View Full Version : Small question

Eaglesman1988
11-04-2004, 04:08 PM
I just got Pf after games*** backordered it. After installing it over AEP and Fb, I loaded up a quick mission and I only see Coral Sea, Pacific Islands, and Okinowa along with the original maps. Are those the only maps available in quick mission or do I need to reinstall as the standalone version?

Eaglesman1988
11-04-2004, 04:08 PM
I just got Pf after games*** backordered it. After installing it over AEP and Fb, I loaded up a quick mission and I only see Coral Sea, Pacific Islands, and Okinowa along with the original maps. Are those the only maps available in quick mission or do I need to reinstall as the standalone version?

NegativeGee
11-04-2004, 04:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eaglesman1988:
I just got Pf after games*** backordered it. After installing it over AEP and Fb, I loaded up a quick mission and I only see Coral Sea, Pacific Islands, and Okinowa along with the original maps. Are those the only maps available in quick mission or do I need to reinstall as the standalone version? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your hunch is correct, those are the only maps that have been added to the QMB list in PF.

The other new maps can be readily accessed via the Full Mission Builder.