PDA

View Full Version : ***Spoiler*** What will happen in the present until the end of AC

iN3krO
03-20-2011, 05:30 PM
So, as seen in ac2 final and ac:b, if desmond doesn't save the world gods will die. I think desmond killed lucy cuz he needs "present eva" to save the world...

Now, templairs have some assassin's skills and they are going after desmond, desmond will become the master of now-a-days assassin's and will lead the end of the templairs. after that, desmond will save the world and gods will "revive", now with full power, gods will wan't to make humans pay their errors but blood assassin's (those that born from humans and gods) will earn the knowledge and will make a think similar to Eden's Piece but to protect the humanity against gods.

After that, desmond will make gods revive lucy ;D

They lived happy forever.
End of Story http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

mornegroth
03-20-2011, 08:59 PM
First of all, they're not "gods" but just Those Who Came Before humanity, the Creators if you will. They have/had no godly powers that I'm aware off, just incredibly advanced technology and enhanced perception of the Universe.

Regarding your comment of the last cinematic in the game, Desmond attacked Lucy literally, but he has done so against his will since Juno was controlling him through the Apple.
Also, from what I've understand, I think its pretty clear Lucy isn't the representation/incarnation/descendent/whatever of Eve since it was Juno's will to kill her so Desmond could be free of their "incorrect" relationship. The only way to save humanity from the incoming disaster is for Desmond (representation of Adam) to conceive a child with the representation of Eve, and thus giving life to the son Subject 16 so eagerly spoke off (although he also mentioned it was already to late to do anything, since Desmond was meant to meat another female instead of Lucy).
I could be entirely wrong with these statements, but that's what I understood of the game.

PS. We don't know if Lucy survived yet (she probably did, but I hope not http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif ).

ThaWhistle
03-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Im fairly certain this is exactl what ill happen.

The gang will somehow get to the US, and while desmond is in the animus they will try to make it to some vault in nevada in an RV. Then when htey get their, they will fight abstergo or some crap, then the sun will start pulling its solar shenanigans. Then Ezio travels time hops in Charlie Sheen(because hes an F-18, bro) and crash right into a solar flare while yelling "alright you alien *******s, in the words of my generation, VAFFANCULO!"

shop27C171CB8
03-20-2011, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
Im fairly certain this is exactl what ill happen.

The gang will somehow get to the US, and while desmond is in the animus they will try to make it to some vault in nevada in an RV. Then when htey get their, they will fight abstergo or some crap, then the sun will start pulling its solar shenanigans. Then Ezio travels time hops in Charlie Sheen(because hes an F-18, bro) and crash right into a solar flare while yelling "alright you alien *******s, in the words of my generation, VAFFANCULO!"
View Forum Posts by ThaWhistle - Search Results: (555 matches) 555 posts to this forum with an IQ of 80. What a joy you must have in life!

ThaWhistle
03-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Awww, isn't that cute, he thinks he can make jokes. If only he noticed that was a joke too. Life must be hard for shopnumberletternumber.

iN3krO
03-21-2011, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by mornegroth:
First of all, they're not "gods" but just Those Who Came Before humanity, the Creators if you will. They have/had no godly powers that I'm aware off, just incredibly advanced technology and enhanced perception of the Universe.

Regarding your comment of the last cinematic in the game, Desmond attacked Lucy literally, but he has done so against his will since Juno was controlling him through the Apple.
Also, from what I've understand, I think its pretty clear Lucy isn't the representation/incarnation/descendent/whatever of Eve since it was Juno's will to kill her so Desmond could be free of their "incorrect" relationship. The only way to save humanity from the incoming disaster is for Desmond (representation of Adam) to conceive a child with the representation of Eve, and thus giving life to the son Subject 16 so eagerly spoke off (although he also mentioned it was already to late to do anything, since Desmond was meant to meat another female instead of Lucy).
I could be entirely wrong with these statements, but that's what I understood of the game.

PS. We don't know if Lucy survived yet (she probably did, but I hope not http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif ).

i meant that he killed lucy cuz he needs to find "eva" to be able to save world and save "gods" (those who came before), that's why Juno made desmond kill lucy... but after desmond save the world he will want to marry lucy :P

Mr_Shade
03-22-2011, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by shop27C171CB8:
555 posts to this forum with an IQ of 80. What a joy you must have in life! Please remain civil and stop the insults.

Thanks.

shop27C171CB8
03-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
Awww, isn't that cute, he thinks he can make jokes. If only he noticed that was a joke too. Life must be hard for shopnumberletternumber. A joke is a question, short story, or depiction of a situation made with the intent of being humorous.
All of which yours isn't.

Originally posted by Mr_Shade:Please remain civil and stop the insults.

Thanks. Wasn't insulting him. Merely an observation http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
And we all dislike trolls. We all do sir.

ThaWhistle
03-22-2011, 11:19 AM
Ahh, the childishness of this...