PDA

View Full Version : murdertown

regenboog
08-15-2008, 09:27 AM
hello all.

is there someone thet played the "murdertown"episode in terrorist hunt-lone wolf mode (casual level ).
whatever i try i died every time by 14/18 IA left.
when i checked a room to spot the AI there is no one there,but wenn enter te room i get a gun to my head.
also when i throw a grenade in the room and think its clean, i walk in and get killed.
wich is the diffecult section in the terrorist mode.

thanks regenboog

regenboog
08-15-2008, 09:27 AM
hello all.

is there someone thet played the "murdertown"episode in terrorist hunt-lone wolf mode (casual level ).
whatever i try i died every time by 14/18 IA left.
when i checked a room to spot the AI there is no one there,but wenn enter te room i get a gun to my head.
also when i throw a grenade in the room and think its clean, i walk in and get killed.
wich is the diffecult section in the terrorist mode.

thanks regenboog

Mendell
08-15-2008, 09:44 AM
This is a known bug and noobisoft told the community it has been corrected in the 1.03 patch but in reality, it's still the same, you clear a room then the AI spawns behind you and starts running everywhere and kills you with 1 shot of Spas (example). This is THE BUG that made me stop playing this game...

Mysticaly
08-15-2008, 11:03 AM
It's not a bug, a bug would be something that was not placed there intentionally, something that where supposed to be working in a different way than it is.
The triggered spawning in Vegas is not a bug at all, its a feature made to save your CPU (according to ubisoft)
Ubi knew already from Vegas 1 how poorly this worked, but still they choose to use this feature in Vegas 2. They supposedly fixed this in patch 1.03 but we all know that they did not.

regenboog: Sometimes you can use rifle sound to make them spawn, other times they will now spawn until you actually enter the room, and other times they will not spawn at all if you enter the room from another path than the game "expected".

You can be able to learn where and when they spawn, after a while it's becoming pretty predictable. You just need to play it a few times first.

You can also use tactics like before you enter a room you place a C4 somewhere on the floor, then enter it and then run out again as they spawn and finally blow them up.

regenboog
08-15-2008, 03:08 PM
i wil go on practice and look how far i get.

Thanks any way.

greetings regenboog

polemic
08-16-2008, 06:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mysticaly:
You can also use tactics like before you enter a room you place a C4 somewhere on the floor, then enter it and then run out again as they spawn and finally blow them up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hold on Mysticaly, be careful when using the word "tactics" around here. A few, and I mean a very select few die-hard elitests from the wolf-pack, seem to have hijacked and monopolised that word. The word "tactics" MAY not be used when describing Vegas gameplay, as, according to the die-hard's, this game is allegedly NOT tactical and as such MAY not infringe any copyright restrictions that they have imposed on the word itself. They appear to have acquired exclusive rights to the word "tactics" and vehemently police its usage throughout the entire Internet.

There are very stringent prerequisites that must be met in order to utilise the term "tactics" - If your gameplay doesn't involve 2 hours of upfront planning at the minimum, or the controlling of at least 146 squad members simultaneously, or careful and meticulous movements through the map extending the duration of a round to at least 6 hours, or absolute stealth movements of 2 feet a minute at the most, or peeping around every conceivable corner, or eliminating tangos with a silent pea-shooter, you MAY NOT use the term "tactics" in this context.

I would have thought that this had become abundantly clear Mysticaly.

Lethal1940
08-16-2008, 07:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by regenboog:
i wil go on practice and look how far i get.

Thanks any way.

greetings regenboog </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hook up with some friends and play on realistic with high density if you are trying to rank up.
You will get a lot more points.

Vegas 2 has many problems including the ones you describe and Ubisoft is unable or unwilling to fix anything, so we will all have to live with what is there if we want to play .. until somthing better comes along!

There are very few players left in adversarial modes, but still quite a few players hosting T-Hunt, so you should be able to find a game without too much problem.

I would suggest searching for hosts running Punkbuster as there are quite a few cheats out there!!