PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Weapon's of Choice



BeCk41
01-03-2011, 04:23 AM
click which multiplayer weapon you think is the coolest in the game! Personally I like the bladed fan and the twin daggers! : ) *note* all are used by different characters throughout the game.http://i50.tinypic.com/n4xel3.jpg

SimDuff
01-03-2011, 04:32 AM
Weapon alone, I find the bladed fan really original and well thought. Second is the twin daggers and third is the Thief's dagger, simply for the way she uses it!

stitchlessdeath
01-03-2011, 02:32 PM
It would be cool if you could mix and match your persona with a different weapon...

I'd have to say I like the barbers straight razor, but the syringe is awesome too...

Rainie
01-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Since you didn't add our fists as a weapon I went with the bladed fan http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Phyxsius-
01-03-2011, 02:43 PM
Hellequin`s twin daggers.

Serrachio
01-03-2011, 03:13 PM
I like the idea of the fan the most, but I also like the switchblade.

Naeddyr
01-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Man, I'm not even sure what weapon my most-used character (the Engineer) uses. A dagger of some sort?

EDIT: The fan has precedents in martial arts, at the very least in Japan. No, seriously.

NYC_Elite
01-03-2011, 03:17 PM
The Engineer uses a Compass.

Naeddyr
01-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by NYC_Elite:
The Engineer uses a Compass.

Oh ick, that's just nasty! Those things are really pointy! brrrrrrr

ninja_7_7
01-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Love the sound of a neck breaking so hands. Then the Harlequin's daggers/syringe/footpad's knife.

Serrachio
01-03-2011, 03:55 PM
I think the neck breaking sound is a bit... weak to be honest.

A little louder and it would be better http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

FearlessSpeach
01-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
I think the neck breaking sound is a bit... weak to be honest.

A little louder and it would be better http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Most def. Several of the kills also seem skimpy on the blood. The priest on your knees execution produces a fountain, but the barber throat slash doesn't give any really satisfying spray. Hellequin's also seem lacking in that tasty life spewing gravy. The animations all rock though. Maybe in the future we'll get more neck snap variations once they have the time to appease our every whim. Its almost sad how good all the ground to bench kills are since we never see them. (I still haven't seen either CE or the barber).

Squiddish
01-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by NYC_Elite:
The Engineer uses a Compass.
I lol'd so hard the first time I killed someone as the Engineer. They could not have picked anything better.

BeCk41
01-03-2011, 07:01 PM
I forgot to list fists for stunning!!! Whoops! But their not really a weapon- their for defense.

papartusedmcrsk
01-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Love the Footpad's brass knuckles/knife. Don't care for the Footpad though. Lol.

Next best would be the compass. Awesome.

Serrachio
01-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
Love the Footpad's brass knuckles/knife. Don't care for the Footpad though. Lol.

Next best would be the compass. Awesome.

The Shiv?

papartusedmcrsk
01-03-2011, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Serrachio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
Love the Footpad's brass knuckles/knife. Don't care for the Footpad though. Lol.

Next best would be the compass. Awesome.

The Shiv? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Suuuure. Lol. If that's what it's called.

Reign
01-03-2011, 09:21 PM
The Claw definitely, been a fan of the Nobleman since the beta one of the most aweseome but for the most part unappreciated characters.

FearlessSpeach
01-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Re1gn77:
The Claw definitely, been a fan of the Nobleman since the beta one of the most aweseome but for the most part unappreciated characters.

But... he doesn't do anything really nfity with it. Just cold ***** you. No throat ripping, spine grabbing, etc.

Also, the Pope told me that men who slouch are sinners and will burn for eternity.

BeCk41
01-04-2011, 05:45 AM
I hope I remembered all the right weapons! You know what would actually be cool? Is if you could switch between all the different types of weapons for your characters! Like the Courtesan could carry around a dagger, the Prowler a fan, and the thief an axe. That would be quite funny to see! Highly unlikely I know, but I can still dream can't I? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

*Also the Twin Daggers are for the Harlequin & the (Separate Twin Daggers are for the Hellequin. I tried to separate them because both had the same weapon type*

Reign
01-04-2011, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by BeCk41:
I hope I remembered all the right weapons! You know what would actually be cool? Is if you could switch between all the different types of weapons for your characters! Like the Courtesan could carry around a dagger, the Prowler a fan, and the thief an axe. That would be quite funny to see! Highly unlikely I know, but I can still dream can't I? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

*Also the Twin Daggers are for the Harlequin & the (Separate Twin Daggers are for the Hellequin. I tried to separate them because both had the same weapon type*

That would be funny, I just got a vision of the Courtesan with a claw arm. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

rocketxsurgeon
01-04-2011, 08:03 AM
I'd have to say the bladed fan is the most original weapon.

Rainie
01-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Hehe noble with a fan or thief with a hammer, I'd like to see those

FearlessSpeach
01-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by kriticalraine:
Hehe noble with a fan or thief with a hammer, I'd like to see those

You're the future game designer. Shouldn't be that hard to put in should it? Just a skin issue since the mechanics of the animations are already done.

FearlessSpeach
01-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by FearlessSpeach:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriticalraine:
Hehe noble with a fan or thief with a hammer, I'd like to see those

You're the future game designer. Shouldn't be that hard to put in should it? Just a skin issue since the mechanics of the animations are already done. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Edit:

The bigger characters preforming either quin kill set would be quite odd though. Butcher gymnastics http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

ninja_7_7
01-04-2011, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by BeCk41:
I hope I remembered all the right weapons! You know what would actually be cool? Is if you could switch between all the different types of weapons for your characters! Like the Courtesan could carry around a dagger, the Prowler a fan, and the thief an axe. That would be quite funny to see! Highly unlikely I know, but I can still dream can't I? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

*Also the Twin Daggers are for the Harlequin & the (Separate Twin Daggers are for the Hellequin. I tried to separate them because both had the same weapon type*
But their daggers look very different.