PDA

View Full Version : Can I speed up the time compression?

LoneWulfe
03-19-2005, 11:38 AM
I set it to 32x but it's still taking forever to traverse the Atlantic. Is there a "skip" key to get to the next "action sequence" or can I edit a .cfg file to makie it compress faster than 32x?

Any tips would be appreciated.

LoneWulfe
03-19-2005, 11:38 AM
I set it to 32x but it's still taking forever to traverse the Atlantic. Is there a "skip" key to get to the next "action sequence" or can I edit a .cfg file to makie it compress faster than 32x?

Any tips would be appreciated.

quillan
03-19-2005, 11:44 AM
Time compression can go up to 1024x, but there are limits. By default, if you are very close to land, it won't go beyond 1x. If you have been spotted by an enemy, you're limited to 8x max. If you're unspotted, but there is an enemy YOU have a position on, you can't go beyond 32x. Also, you can only go beyond 32x time compression in the navigator screen, while staring at the map. There is a .cfg file where some of these maximums can be changed.

Flyfinn
03-19-2005, 11:44 AM
in the map screen u can speed up to 1024 times faster until u sub finds an ship then it slows down ok..just keep hitting the + button... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LoneWulfe
03-19-2005, 11:59 AM
Thank goodness!

I thought I was gonna be up late just trying to get to the action!

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.