PDA

View Full Version : i invented a way to increase amazingly acuteness of senses

raaaid
12-26-2007, 09:20 AM
here state of technique:

http://www.web-us.com/brain/Visual_Test_Hemispheric_Dominance.htm

http://www.thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm

my advance: paint the red and blue circles on a windows glass eyes distance, 5cm, and just look through it far away to see it double

my view, i can see now very small letters and numbers which before i couldnt

i can hear now acute voice of children from at least 1 km

in the song if you could read my mind which i knew for long started noticing sounds i hadnt heard before, beatifull

and the most amazing for two times ive been closed to enlightenment:

once i was having a coffe on the beach and for a second my view starting seeing as clear at 180º from center point as central view, something amazing but somebdoy distracted me(probably a time traveller crook, hehe)

again for a second time, it all has to do with peripheral view, we should see as agood camera, detail as good in center as in borders and focused at all distances

what do you think?

MEGILE
12-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Is this in the book?

raaaid
12-26-2007, 09:43 AM
of course,in the books id just have to tell my life

i mean how many thousand books could you write on explanations on how forums members mentinoed my resemblance with a picture or knew that i wear a luftwy jacket

AKA_TAGERT
12-26-2007, 09:47 AM
I invented the color brown

MEGILE
12-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by raaaid:
of course,in the books id just have to tell my life

The conundrum appears to me, that if the time travellers/lizards are real.. will they let you publish the book?

VW-IceFire
12-26-2007, 09:58 AM
here state of technique:

my advance: paint the red and blue circles on a windows glass eyes distance, 5cm, and just look through it far away to see it double

in the song if you could read my mind which i knew for long started noticing sounds i hadnt heard before, beatifull

once i was having a coffe on the beach and for a second my view starting seeing as clear at 180º from center point as central view, something amazing but somebdoy distracted me(probably a time traveller crook, hehe)

again for a second time, it all has to do with peripheral view, we should see as agood camera, detail as good in center as in borders and focused at all distances

what do you think?
I'll say with some certainty that the way the eye is arranged that is near impossible to have the full acuity of vision for 180 degrees (or more). Eyes consist of two basic cell types...cones and rods. Cones are arranged around the center of the eye and less so at the edges...these pick up colors and give us the clarity of image. The rods are sensitive to motion and function in low light and tend to be arranged around the outside of the eye.

Both are obviously useful and the overall structure of the eye is pretty important for giving us the ability to see in the dark reasonably well, perceive motion at the far reaches of our vision, and focus on something in great detail at the center of our vision.

It makes no sense to have the ability to see with the same degree of clarity throughout the range of our vision because that means less acuity at the center of our vision OR you trade something like the ability to see in low light conditions.

I'm over simplifying but I hope you'll do some research before you say these things. Our eyes are in some ways like a camera yes but in in these ways at all. Our eyes are far more flexible.

What you can train yourself to do is respond better and with greater accuracy at the edges of your vision. This isn't the same as seeing with clarity at the edges but with training the brain can be trained, like anything else, to notice subtle patterns and give you a better idea of whats going on at the edges of the vision. But its a very small degree of difference.

I can hear a child at 1km range...thats not impressive. It does depend on whats in the way and how loud they are shrieking while talking (like children do). If its on a lake I, and hopefully everyone else, can hear at a far greater distance. Thats just acoustics.

For 99% of people...the ability to hear and see is within a very small margin of difference. Some people are more aware of the senses than others but they are still hearing and seeing the same things...its just filtered with different levels of conscious priority.

raaaid
12-26-2007, 10:00 AM
o noh theyre not real

they might be real, thats one explanation there are infinite

anther could be i just invented a way to achieve enlighten ment with people knowing the consequences of their acts and stopped behaving badly

dont you think if time travel was posible then someone would try to stop this invention spread?

that would explain those two guys knowing two much about me theyre from the future and they monitor me even chat with me in this forum and thats why they know i look like that picture or i wear that jacket

thats another explanation again thre are infinite

i could be like most and ignore oddities but who doesnt want to look behind the curtain

raaaid
12-26-2007, 10:05 AM
yes but i can tell my senses have changed i had never before see the clouds orange like now

do you often see pink and orange clouds i do now very often, never before

will there be pink and orange clouds in bob?

im sure most of you like me has always seen clouds just grey

DuxCorvan
12-26-2007, 01:42 PM
I can hear below and above human ear range. No kidding. I can hear some infra- and ultrasounds that only dogs can normally hear, including dog whistles, echo based alarms and electronic buzzs, which have always driven me nuts.

My ear and nose doctor says that some people are naturally abled to hear beyond 20KHz *or* below 20Hz, but both things are extremely rare, like my case.

I guess that's why I can't stand mp3: I MISS the sounds they take out to save space and that people seem not to hear or listen to.

I can even hear woodworm chewing in quiet places. Not nice for sleeping, though. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

M_Gunz
12-26-2007, 01:46 PM
So you didn't invent the bong?

Dance
12-26-2007, 01:55 PM
I Translated it...

"mah advance: paint tha red n blue circles on a windows glass eyes distance, 5cm, n ***zy look through it far away ta see it double

my view, i can see now vizzle small letta n gangsta whiznich before i couldnt

i can hear now acute voice of children fizzle at least 1 km

in tha song if you could read mah mind whizzich i knizzay fo` long started notic'n sounds i hiznadnt heard before, beatifull

and tha most sippin' fo` two times ive been closed ta enlightenment:

once i was chillin' a coffe on tha beach n fo` a second mah vizzy start'n see'n as clear at 180º from centa point as central view, sum-m sum-m amaz'n but somebdoy distracted me(probably a time travella crook, hehe)

izzles fo` a second time, it all has ta do wit periphizzles view, we should see as agood camera, detail as good in centa as in playa n focused at all distancizzles dizzle think?"

Word dog http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

slipBall
12-26-2007, 02:13 PM
(quote)
i invented a way to increase amazingly acuteness

Hell, we did that in the sixties man! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

money_money
12-26-2007, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Dance:
I Translated it...

"mah advance: paint tha red n blue circles on a windows glass eyes distance, 5cm, n ***zy look through it far away ta see it double

my view, i can see now vizzle small letta n gangsta whiznich before i couldnt

i can hear now acute voice of children fizzle at least 1 km

in tha song if you could read mah mind whizzich i knizzay fo` long started notic'n sounds i hiznadnt heard before, beatifull

and tha most sippin' fo` two times ive been closed ta enlightenment:

once i was chillin' a coffe on tha beach n fo` a second mah vizzy start'n see'n as clear at 180º from centa point as central view, sum-m sum-m amaz'n but somebdoy distracted me(probably a time travella crook, hehe)

izzles fo` a second time, it all has ta do wit periphizzles view, we should see as agood camera, detail as good in centa as in playa n focused at all distancizzles dizzle think?"

Word dog http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I will also Translate it,,the short version.

"I am Stoned"

Crazy_Goanna
12-26-2007, 05:39 PM
I think someone has been using 'Acid', I remember these effects from the 60's

BfHeFwMe
12-26-2007, 08:49 PM
You sure you haven't been 'closed' to enlightenment more than twice?

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

raaaid
12-27-2007, 06:16 AM
well the link provided says this exercise leads to seeing aura and in such a short time my senses acuted a lot so it might be true

but arent auras seen with the third eye?

so wouldnt this exercise lead to the awakening of the third eye?

yeah kind of trippy but maybe this is finally my little grain to this world

raaaid
12-27-2007, 06:27 AM
dux you are right when i listen this song here:
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=mo922k-6rOM

i distingish a triangle though doesnt sound very good, in the radio sounds awesome but in mp3 doesnt exist

hell what format do i need for the triangle to be there?

EURO_Snoopy
12-27-2007, 06:58 AM
This sounds like Synaesthesia (http://www.syn.sussex.ac.uk/) mixed with a few other Autistic Spectrum Disorders, no disrespect meant Raaid i have borderline Aspergers and had OCD & ADD during childhood. You ever been assessed?

Airmail109
12-27-2007, 07:13 AM
Snoopy is Synaesthesia another term for Psychosis? They seem rather similar.

EDIT: Nope they seem very different but in some cases linked

raaaid
12-27-2007, 01:55 PM
i heard about sinestethia, id say more than a disease seems an advancement in sensitivity

actually im delusional thats what leads me to suspect of time travellers watching me and the kind, though im learning to not take it seriously

on the other hand objectively i could have invented somthing usefull therefore i share it

i took off my contacts and start using glasses today and boy was i amazed by auras at dusk

natural light with this glasses make borders appear red or violet against the sky though probably is by the antirefraction treatment of the glasses

not very sure though on the other hand the link provided might be right and im starting to see auras

see why though delusional i dont consider myself crazy im always moving within the doubt, never convinced never fanatic, hell any catholic is more delusional than me because im not convinced of anything

raaaid
12-28-2007, 03:58 AM
buaah i just woke up and dont see any aura now, i miss the blue and red aura of pigeons

i read auras are easier to see at dusk and dawn like yesterday

im waiting anxiously for this dusk to check

anyway im happy now that 500 people read this:

i just ask you for one thing if someone practice the exercise and notice the improvement, pass it on on the net

raaaid
12-28-2007, 10:12 AM
confirmed when the sun is low is easier to see auras

seen piugeons auras again, instant rainbows and flashes of light then as i went out at dusk seen a girl with something blue as a crown against white backgroyund and as two guys passed against the background they had crowns as well

seems the worlds much beatifull than it seems

DuxCorvan
12-28-2007, 02:11 PM
Raaaid: to avoid losing sounds in ripped music, specially in extreme range frequencies, the best you can do is using FLAC or some other free LOSSLESS codec. Unfortunately, this only compresses file size about half or so. Besides, it's still a rarely supported format, and not many software players or portable devices can play them. (Winamp does, and so does Foobar2000, my favourite freeware player).

You can also use Ogg-Vorbis. It's no lossless but the latest codec versions give more quality sound at the same file size than mp3. It's also quite supported, but still not so much as mp3 (many portable mp3 won't play them). But it is free.

If you are too fond of mp3, or your Creative Zen just can play them, then you can use bigger file rates when compressing your files (192kbps or more). It will give you more quality at the cost of bigger file sizes.

Never use *.wma files. They're cr*p.

Breeze147
12-28-2007, 04:23 PM
here state of technique:

what do you think?

I have a way, too. I call it weed.

mortoma
12-28-2007, 08:05 PM
I have gotten threads locked that are ( were ) far more interesting and far closer to being on-topic. What is wrong with the modding here??

DuxCorvan
12-29-2007, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by mortoma:
I have gotten threads locked that are ( were ) far more interesting and far closer to being on-topic. What is wrong with the modding here??

Your posts weren't to change the fate of humankind and make us free of the lizard men.

MEGILE
12-29-2007, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by DuxCorvan:

Your posts weren't to change the fate of humankind and make us free of the lizard men.

Fact.

Hoatee
12-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Can't deny or dispute a fact. Alaways state a fact. It's a state of mind. And, moreover, without a shadow of doubt so as to make it most indisputable, catholically applicable.

Breeze147
12-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Megile:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DuxCorvan:

Fact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Word.