PDA

View Full Version : Post your SIMPLE-to-implement ideas for BoB

neural_dream
10-18-2005, 04:55 AM
During the last months i have seen many good simple-to-implement ideas that would make a very BoB stand out for its as well. Still, few notice them, and probably none from the dev team.
I'll start by reminding two ideas, one by LEBillfish and one by FritzGryphon. Please feel free to contribute with your own ideas. Only keep in mind they must be simple (minimal programming effort).

LEBillfish:

...I would like the PBN and Japanese sea planes with the ability to <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">fly to a downed pilot in water and "pick them up"</span> (say get within 50m, he is rescued)

FritzGryphon:

... by having <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">human-controller flak</span> guns in BoB. It'd be like a bomber gunner position, but static, and the answer to vulching. The models for the flak would already exist, and no new code would be required (save maybe for having separate spawn points at airfields for AA).

neural_dream
10-18-2005, 04:55 AM
During the last months i have seen many good simple-to-implement ideas that would make a very BoB stand out for its as well. Still, few notice them, and probably none from the dev team.
I'll start by reminding two ideas, one by LEBillfish and one by FritzGryphon. Please feel free to contribute with your own ideas. Only keep in mind they must be simple (minimal programming effort).

LEBillfish:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...I would like the PBN and Japanese sea planes with the ability to <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">fly to a downed pilot in water and "pick them up"</span> (say get within 50m, he is rescued) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FritzGryphon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">... by having <span class="ev_code_YELLOW">human-controller flak</span> guns in BoB. It'd be like a bomber gunner position, but static, and the answer to vulching. The models for the flak would already exist, and no new code would be required (save maybe for having separate spawn points at airfields for AA). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

flakwagen
10-18-2005, 06:30 AM
How about oxygen systems? I suspect it would be a simple toggle, like the folding wings or whatnot. Failing to turn on oxygen at the proper height or losing oxygen would result in random blackouts and a steadily increasing loss of control.