PDA

View Full Version : ACR: Secrets of Istanbul [Video Tour]

acjake
10-14-2011, 01:34 AM
Some nice info! btw I searched and this doesn't seem to have been posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-lgyyrgXl8

Interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...0_bE8&feature=relmfu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaMX_E0_bE8&feature=relmfu)

Chronomancy
10-14-2011, 02:03 AM
Already seen the first one, there was a thread on it a few days ago.

acjake
10-14-2011, 02:09 AM
Alright then this thread can be locked.

ProletariatPleb
10-14-2011, 02:14 AM
The second one was good, thanks.

EscoBlades
10-14-2011, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Chronomancy:

Yeah? Well others on the forums might not have seen them.

Chronomancy
10-14-2011, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by EscoBlades:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:

Yeah? Well others on the forums might not have seen them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And? I was just clearly saying that a thread was made on the first one, not that it needed to be locked as i've not seen the second one.

And since he didn't have a problem with me saying that I don't think you should either. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Assassin_M
10-14-2011, 02:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:

And? I was just clearly saying that a thread was made on the first one, not that it needed to be locked as i've not seen the second one.

And since he didn't have a problem with me saying that I don't think you should either. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You should start lightening up a bit, instead of taking everything on your nose.

Chronomancy
10-14-2011, 02:45 AM
But anyway thanks for uploading the 2nd one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Chronomancy
10-14-2011, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:

And since he didn't have a problem with me saying that I don't think you should either. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You should start lightening up a bit, instead of taking everything on your nose. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm a very defensive person as you can see from this and a few other threads.

Chronomancy
10-14-2011, 02:49 AM
Back on topic.

Anyone actually know what happens if an assassin den is taken over?

Assassin_M
10-14-2011, 02:50 AM
Yes I can see that which will not work, you should drop your defense for a nice little change.
you might hurt someone even if you dont mean it, you might misunderstand someone, you might begin unnecessary fights, and you WILL make lots of Enemies.

CRUDFACE
10-14-2011, 03:01 AM
Back on topic.

You can't upgrade shops in the surrounding area anymore
Ziplines in the area decrease
I think it may mess with bomb crafting stations as well

Chronomancy
10-14-2011, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by t260z:
Back on topic.

I think it may mess with bomb crafting stations as well </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm so these dens are quite important then.

I hope that defending a den doesn't get really repetitive and turns into a chore.

Assassin_M
10-14-2011, 03:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Back on topic.

I hope that defending a den doesn't get really repetitive and turns into a chore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can assign a master assassin to protect it for you

CRUDFACE
10-14-2011, 03:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
Back on topic.

I hope that defending a den doesn't get really repetitive and turns into a chore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah no worries, that;s probably why we can just get our assassins to do them when we aren't around and our master assassins will permanently guard them for us.

I feel like they actually matter now

Chronomancy
10-14-2011, 03:13 AM
Hopefully they make the master capable of defending a den.

I agree, I feel like the dens now have a certain roll to play in the game now. Losing a den can impact on your playstyle in a way.

I'm actually looking quite forward to this.

Thanks t260z and Assassin_M for answering my question. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

AnthonyA85
10-14-2011, 05:27 AM
From what i understand, the Dens function pretty much the same way as Borgia towers, take over one, and it opens at least one Recruit slot, (since we don't know how many dens there are, at least 12)

So it would stand to reason that losing a den, was also mean losing any un-filled recruit slots.

acjake
10-14-2011, 03:25 PM
LOL guys relax why all the bickering http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Where is the love? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

I think den defense will be a lot of fun I just hope it doesn't get repetitive.

SixKeys
10-14-2011, 06:03 PM
We know that the dens can be re-conquered by the Templars if you're not careful. What happens to the shops you've upgraded then? Do they remain open or are you not allowed to do business in that area until you've reclaimed the den?

LightRey
10-14-2011, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by SixKeys:
We know that the dens can be re-conquered by the Templars if you're not careful. What happens to the shops you've upgraded then? Do they remain open or are you not allowed to do business in that area until you've reclaimed the den?
I would assume that you won't be able to use the shops. I don't think you'll have to renovate them again though.

CRUDFACE
10-14-2011, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SixKeys:
I would assume that you won't be able to use the shops. I don't think you'll have to renovate them again though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you can shop anywhere, you just won't be able to upgrade them. At least the shops will be multi tiered this time around. And you're right, their renovation levels stay the same.

could you imagine that! This is our neighborhood again! Everyone, destroy everything until it looks like crap!"

xx-pyro
10-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by t260z:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SixKeys:
I would assume that you won't be able to use the shops. I don't think you'll have to renovate them again though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you can shop anywhere, you just won't be able to upgrade them. At least the shops will be multi tiered this time around. And you're right, their renovation levels stay the same.

could you imagine that! This is our neighborhood again! Everyone, destroy everything until it looks like crap!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have they confirmed that there will be an economy system in Constantinople? I mean, are we renovating every single shop again like in Brotherhood? While it was fun to see Rome get rebuilt, I'm not all too keen on going through with it for another game.

LightRey
10-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by xx-pyro:
Have they confirmed that there will be an economy system in Constantinople? I mean, are we renovating every single shop again like in Brotherhood? While it was fun to see Rome get rebuilt, I'm not all too keen on going through with it for another game.
I don't think it's confirmed, but I doubt they would've eliminated the feature completely, so I assume there will be some kind of economic system going on.

Calvarok
10-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by xx-pyro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

could you imagine that! This is our neighborhood again! Everyone, destroy everything until it looks like crap!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have they confirmed that there will be an economy system in Constantinople? I mean, are we renovating every single shop again like in Brotherhood? While it was fun to see Rome get rebuilt, I'm not all too keen on going through with it for another game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Obviously lots of shops will be already open. Constantinople isn't run down like Rome was. But in the areas controlled by the Byzantines, people have been forced out of their shops, so you'll have to renovate them once you free the area.

The whole process is going to be easier and more connected to the Den system, but from what we've heard, you'll still have to visit each shop to do it.