PDA

View Full Version : My new allide aircraft P47 am I crazy? (@_@)

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 04:23 PM
Hi all, I am sure most people will not care to read this post /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif . But I was in a game last week and the host had set only p40 and p47.
I thought well I have flown the p40 and do not like it too much. So I chose the p47.

Then "Oh! I remember this in CFS2, there is a big pice of metal where the sight would be and the sight on a window right side of that".
I flew around for a wile and was shot down afew times but I thought this aircraft is pritty good /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif . Not as easy/boring to fly as a Yak. But not as unstable as my old FW109 or BF109. More like a bull than the Yak pony.

Then I thought I better work out how to fly this thing. I found a site and after afew hours set up a 4 v 4 including me. Dog-fight, was a mess the first time but I actualy won the second with one loss. I never could do that with the BF or other plane.
If you have not gone to read another post now,

I wonder how many people fly this thing on a regular basis?
After getting the hang of it you can out run any aircraft no need to dogfight if you can hit some one with one hard punch and be off.
Also even if you get hit you can usualy run back to your base /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif .
Great aircraft!

http://community.webshots.com/s/image7/6/90/86/91669086PtBRZy_ph.jpg

Message Edited on 09/23/0303:24PM by HD_Erik30023

XyZspineZyX
09-23-2003, 04:23 PM
Hi all, I am sure most people will not care to read this post /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif . But I was in a game last week and the host had set only p40 and p47.
I thought well I have flown the p40 and do not like it too much. So I chose the p47.

Then "Oh! I remember this in CFS2, there is a big pice of metal where the sight would be and the sight on a window right side of that".
I flew around for a wile and was shot down afew times but I thought this aircraft is pritty good /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif . Not as easy/boring to fly as a Yak. But not as unstable as my old FW109 or BF109. More like a bull than the Yak pony.

Then I thought I better work out how to fly this thing. I found a site and after afew hours set up a 4 v 4 including me. Dog-fight, was a mess the first time but I actualy won the second with one loss. I never could do that with the BF or other plane.
If you have not gone to read another post now,

I wonder how many people fly this thing on a regular basis?
After getting the hang of it you can out run any aircraft no need to dogfight if you can hit some one with one hard punch and be off.
Also even if you get hit you can usualy run back to your base /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif .
Great aircraft!

http://community.webshots.com/s/image7/6/90/86/91669086PtBRZy_ph.jpg

Message Edited on 09/23/0303:24PM by HD_Erik30023