PDA

View Full Version : New comer

XyZspineZyX
06-07-2003, 05:30 AM
i have just brought game and have been using on single player and its been wrking fine then i decided to play online so i went and got a user account with ubi.com (NastyArab)

i then went into a lobby after getting account and joined a game i had not touched any settings and i joined the game and as it came to conneciton it kept on not connecting and ends up saying timeout could not connect to host or something i am on a network at home we have adsl paradise connection help would b greatly appreciated!!!

NastyArab

XyZspineZyX
06-07-2003, 05:30 AM
i have just brought game and have been using on single player and its been wrking fine then i decided to play online so i went and got a user account with ubi.com (NastyArab)

i then went into a lobby after getting account and joined a game i had not touched any settings and i joined the game and as it came to conneciton it kept on not connecting and ends up saying timeout could not connect to host or something i am on a network at home we have adsl paradise connection help would b greatly appreciated!!!

NastyArab

XyZspineZyX
06-07-2003, 02:11 PM
Its probably an ip issue. You probably have two ips one for the computer and one for your connection. Call your provider they should be able to tell you how to set it up right.

XyZspineZyX
06-23-2003, 03:20 PM
I had the same proublom three days ago. Some one said to go into the setup. Click on network and change the IP from defoult to the second set of #.

XyZspineZyX
06-23-2003, 04:42 PM
I did the same as silent, worked for me. No problem with HL connection, though-
cg