PDA

View Full Version : Teamspeak or Ventrilo after 3.03 patch.

SgtWalt65
01-08-2005, 01:04 PM
For some reason, since the 3.03 patch for Pacific Fighter. I have had my Windows based MIC key unchecked and placed in a random other box after anywere from 5 minutes to 15 minutes of play time. IT only does this in iL2: FB, AEP / PF. It doesnt do it in any other online game I play. It also want do it if I have no game up at all. But qarrantied to once I open up PF or variants since version 3.03.
I went into options and made sure what all the coms setting in there were, because a friend had the same problem ( did not fix all of there problems, one had to format entirly ). He said to make sure ALL of the ingame voice comms are disabled. Did that and still comtinues to do the same thing. Any ideas? I also get a error code with a PC hard crash needing manual reboot. The error log picks out pf.exe as the faulting string. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
As is since I use coms with my squad, the game is unplayable. Been playing other games since this has happened. Bet you its goodbye UBI Soft as a response is highly unlikely.

SgtWalt65
01-08-2005, 01:04 PM
For some reason, since the 3.03 patch for Pacific Fighter. I have had my Windows based MIC key unchecked and placed in a random other box after anywere from 5 minutes to 15 minutes of play time. IT only does this in iL2: FB, AEP / PF. It doesnt do it in any other online game I play. It also want do it if I have no game up at all. But qarrantied to once I open up PF or variants since version 3.03.
I went into options and made sure what all the coms setting in there were, because a friend had the same problem ( did not fix all of there problems, one had to format entirly ). He said to make sure ALL of the ingame voice comms are disabled. Did that and still comtinues to do the same thing. Any ideas? I also get a error code with a PC hard crash needing manual reboot. The error log picks out pf.exe as the faulting string. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
As is since I use coms with my squad, the game is unplayable. Been playing other games since this has happened. Bet you its goodbye UBI Soft as a response is highly unlikely.

SgtWalt65
01-09-2005, 09:27 AM
Ittyy...bitttyyy...tiny bumb.

RxMan
01-09-2005, 09:36 AM
Just an idea, but did you maybe assign a key for an in game control to the same as your comm key? I know some people using just the CTRL key (kind of silly when you know some combination key presses are needed, using the CTRL key). Assign your comm key to one of the 'F' keys (I use 12) or use the voice activated mode, which necessitates having a headset mike and low setting on the sensitivity.
GL