PDA

View Full Version : meaning

Axe_Murderer
02-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Most of the games I play are just slaughter everybody or some rpg which has to do with slaughtering everybody and thats it. Assassin's creed on the other had I have noticed that it has a lot of background to it like honoring your family name, staying true to your beliefs and not changing them because of other people, and developing a bond of trust with certain people. I'm thinking of getting the emblem tattooed between my shoulder blades because of what I see it means and it just so happens to be 1 of my favorite games. Does anybody else see anything else other than what I think.

SolidSage
02-18-2011, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Axe_Murderer:
Most of the games I play are just slaughter everybody or some rpg which has to do with slaughtering everybody and thats it. Assassin's creed on the other had I have noticed that it has a lot of background to it like honoring your family name, staying true to your beliefs and not changing them because of other people, and developing a bond of trust with certain people. I'm thinking of getting the emblem tattooed between my shoulder blades because of what I see it means and it just so happens to be 1 of my favorite games. Does anybody else see anything else other than what I think.

I think its a pretty relevant tale of humanity, regardless of which side of the coin you're on.
Young people are motivated by the history given to them by their predecessors and their actions are affected by that doctrine. Whether what they have been told is the whole or even partial truth can only be revealed through investigation and time....Ezio's father was a killer, Ezio is a killer, they are very similar to the Templars, from the perspective we are presented with it seems like the Assassins are on the side of truth and justice but perspectives are almost always biased.

Anyway, yeah, it's good. Wouldn't get the tat if I was you though, I'm getting a couple removed, it's ten times as expensive as getting them was and the PAIN from the lasers is literally akin to having the flesh seared from your body, I mean IT IS GETTING THE FLESH SEARED FROM YOUR BODY. They can do it on lower settings but then it takes many more visits and costs loads more ($1000's for a little tat). I have em crank it up and test my manhood, they take me to the edge of it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif Plus, EVERYONE has a sleeve or a curious image on their bodies these days, the people who DON"T get them are the abnormal and rare now, the same respect that we had for tatted types in the earlier days is now reserved for and transposed on to those who have the gumption to resist the urge. Nothing against them, but it's permabody art, you land yourself a super hottie later on and she wants to know what your tat is, you might feel a bit nerdy saying it's homage to a video game, maybe not. The mind does change with age though, along with what it once thought was cool.

iN3krO
02-18-2011, 04:49 PM
They were killing templars witch aim is dominate every single person in the world... they are not bad killers http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif