PDA

View Full Version : darim and 16

PirateRob
11-18-2011, 06:33 AM
considering all the devs have said about the ancestors faces not being identical and its all down to animus representation etc why is darim's face and 16s pretty much identical?

zerocooll21
11-18-2011, 11:05 AM
I think its more a nod to S16 being from Altiars Bloodline.

twenty_glyphs
11-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by zerocooll21:

Actually, we still don't know if he's related to both Alta´r and Ezio like Desmond. If you read Ezio's Database entry in the game, you'll see some text that says something along the lines of: "My time with Ezio went dark long before yours did..." This makes me think the theory that Subject 16 is descended from Ezio and explored some of his memories at Abstergo is true, and that Subject 16 wrote the Database entries in Revelations instead of Shaun. Why would Shaun possibly say that? The entries are still snarky like Shaun's, but they do sound slightly different, as if they're from the Subject 16 we meet in Revelations instead of Shaun.

Abeonis
11-18-2011, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zerocooll21:

Actually, we still don't know if he's related to both Alta´r and Ezio like Desmond. If you read Ezio's Database entry in the game, you'll see some text that says something along the lines of: "My time with Ezio went dark long before yours did..." This makes me think the theory that Subject 16 is descended from Ezio and explored some of his memories at Abstergo is true, and that Subject 16 wrote the Database entries in Revelations instead of Shaun. Why would Shaun possibly say that? The entries are still snarky like Shaun's, but they do sound slightly different, as if they're from the Subject 16 we meet in Revelations instead of Shaun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're not discussing who wrote the database though... That said; it can't be a coincidence that Darim and Clay look so similar, and I am of the personal opinion that the two are related.

zerocooll21
11-18-2011, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
Actually, we still don't know if he's related to both Alta´r and Ezio like Desmond. If you read Ezio's Database entry in the game, you'll see some text that says something along the lines of: "My time with Ezio went dark long before yours did..." This makes me think the theory that Subject 16 is descended from Ezio and explored some of his memories at Abstergo is true, and that Subject 16 wrote the Database entries in Revelations instead of Shaun. Why would Shaun possibly say that? The entries are still snarky like Shaun's, but they do sound slightly different, as if they're from the Subject 16 we meet in Revelations instead of Shaun.

Good point, I don't think they ever explicit y said S16 wasn't related to both Altiar and Ezio. All the talk was around desmond's relation. hmmm

In the beginning of ACII Lucy pulls up a screen, while trying to access Ezio's first memory (being born), they show S16 and S17 then look for a relevant match. That means that S16 was part of Ezio's side.

I thought in ACI they tried accessing Altiar with S16 but he killed him self before they could get anywhere. Is that right or did I just make that up?

If S16 is part of Altiar and Ezio bloodlines, would that make him related/brothers with Desmond?

Abeonis
11-18-2011, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by zerocooll21:
If S16 is part of Altiar and Ezio bloodlines, would that make him related/brothers with Desmond?
Not necessarily. If Desmond is related to Flavia, and Clay is related to Marcello, the two family lineages would be miles apart by the year 2012.