PDA

View Full Version : Ezio or Altiar?

jzsnyder
12-31-2010, 12:55 AM
pretty sure this has been done before but...

jzsnyder
12-31-2010, 12:55 AM
pretty sure this has been done before but...

Xanatos2007
12-31-2010, 01:21 AM
There's already more of these threads than forum members. Please use the 'Find' button next time.

itsamea-mario
12-31-2010, 07:54 AM
yeah but for the record, its altiar, ezio's sort of a *****.

LordWolv
12-31-2010, 08:01 AM
Altair's the better assassin, Ezio is the best at combat. Altair is heartless, which makes him more badass.

DarkicoN14
12-31-2010, 09:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
yeah but for the record, its altiar, ezio's sort of a *****. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How is ezio a *****? although i do agree altair is better

itsamea-mario
12-31-2010, 09:54 AM
alright ***** is the wrong word, but he is a bit irritating, i mean i like him as a charcter n all but too whiny.

Ru1986
12-31-2010, 11:06 AM
Ezio was a proper human being with feelings and all. Altair was not heartless he fell in love with Maria Thorpe diddnt he? Plus Altair just seemed like a robot to me lacking in personality.

And my age old argument he had an American accent when he live in the Holyland in 1190 a good while beofre the USA was discovered.

Ezio was the better character IMO, more badass though, well i would never use such a word cos i live in the UK its not really in our vocab over here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif .

PirateRob
12-31-2010, 11:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
Ezio was a proper human being with feelings and all. Altair was not heartless he fell in love with Maria Thorpe diddnt he? Plus Altair just seemed like a robot to me lacking in personality.

And my age old argument he had an American accent when he live in the Holyland in 1190 a good while beofre the USA was discovered.

Ezio was the better character IMO, more badass though, well i would never use such a word cos i live in the UK its not really in our vocab over here http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i agree altair was a brilliant assassin for sure but ezio just had a better more interesting personality his emotions really came across and he just seemed more agressive combat wise in general especially in brotherhood

Valentorg
12-31-2010, 10:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He didn't have an American accent, that was just the Animus' translation. In reality I'm pretty sure he didn't even speak English, same as Ezio. Any accent or lackthereof is just the way the Animus translates their voices into English.

Actually, when you think about it that makes the Animus an even more impressive piece of equipment because all the voices in it had to be created by the Animus. We can't even make video games with such realistic voices without using voice actors let alone changing the voices in someone's genetic memory to another language and still making them sound realistic.

And on topic, I'm not sure which character I like more but I definitely think Altair was the more badass character.

LaCava1
12-31-2010, 11:39 PM
I've expressed this a bunch of times. Altair&gt;Ezio

MagicalZero ko
01-01-2011, 05:43 AM
Depends does Altiar have his cigar from metal gear?

LaFawn
01-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Ezio. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

jzsnyder
01-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Well, honestly, it's hard to compare the two, simply because they had different motives for their assassinations. Ezio killed peeps to avenge his family, while Altair was just following orders. So, it makes sense that they both should have differing personalities.

itsamea-mario
01-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Well, those weren't his motives when killing al mualim, and i don't think he killed Robert just because he was told to, those two seemed more personal.

AC1 was about redemption AC2 was about revenge(cliché).

Black_Widow9
01-01-2011, 03:27 PM
Please look here-
Altair vs Ezio (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7051093288?r=9571093288#9571093288)

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>