PDA

View Full Version : Sailors or Supermen?

walsh2509
11-04-2004, 08:19 PM
Can the sailors manning the guns be killed?

I was on a training Mission to take off from a carrier and on my 1st try my plane veered right and "bang" over onto the guns and my plane expolded , but the crew manning the guns were unharmed.

I also seen this in the Kami/Track a bomber flew into the side of a carrier between the gun platfroms and I think it was a fighter came in after it! yet as the track ended and the smoke was clearing there they stood not a bit of twisted metal or and dead sailors!

Owlsphone
11-04-2004, 08:41 PM
The only way to take out the guns are the guns themselves. They men manning the guns are just eye candy and will disappear when you destroy the gun emplacement.

3.JG51_BigBear
11-04-2004, 09:11 PM
"You know what they say about pilots with big feet..."

They have trouble finding shoes?

Owlsphone
11-04-2004, 09:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 3.JG51_BigBear:
"You know what they say about pilots with big feet..."

They have trouble finding shoes? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is also true http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

LC34
11-04-2004, 09:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Owlsphone
You know what they say about pilots with big feet... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They have better rudder response?

Bones--
11-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Those sailors are very dedicated too. They just keep hanging onto the guns as the ship goes down. Now that's patriotic.

BSS_Goat
11-05-2004, 12:01 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Owlsphone:

"You know what they say about pilots with big feet..." [QUOTE]

A lady goes into a bar and sees a Owlsphone with his feet propped upon a table. He has the biggest feet she's ever seen.
The woman asks Owlsphone if it's true what they say about men with big feet (...big feet, big U KNOW what ...).

"Sure is, why don't you come back to my place and let me prove it?"

The woman figures why not and spends the night with him.

The next day she hands Owlsphone a $100 bill.

Blushing, he says, "Shucks, ma'am, nobody ever paid me for my services before. I'm flattered,"

The woman said, "Well don't be. Just take the money and buy yourself a pair of boots that fit.