PDA

View Full Version : Fertile Ground: Coronation Hall (Xbox 360)

AMIGARULEZ
12-30-2008, 06:21 PM
I have just reached the fertile ground area of Coronation Hall and was expecting to have to fight my way to allow the area to be healed. Instead, I was greeted with the tower of light shining from the gound towards the sky hinting it was good to go. No baddies in sight. Upon standing in the light and pressing the yellow Y button as in all previous healings, nothing happens. A route trace shoots above our heads and stays put above us then vanishes.

I cannot make the jump across a large gap on the far side of the room, even with help so am completely stuck here. I cannot even select a different location to try and complete before returning here. After checking various websites, it seems the Concubine should be guarding this area, but she's not there. But I can hear her voice seemingly in the distance on occasions.

It took me ages to get up the tower to the hall for this final section (still new to the game) and am concerned I have stumbled upon a possible problem in the game.

Can anyone help please?

AMIGARULEZ
12-30-2008, 06:21 PM
I have just reached the fertile ground area of Coronation Hall and was expecting to have to fight my way to allow the area to be healed. Instead, I was greeted with the tower of light shining from the gound towards the sky hinting it was good to go. No baddies in sight. Upon standing in the light and pressing the yellow Y button as in all previous healings, nothing happens. A route trace shoots above our heads and stays put above us then vanishes.

I cannot make the jump across a large gap on the far side of the room, even with help so am completely stuck here. I cannot even select a different location to try and complete before returning here. After checking various websites, it seems the Concubine should be guarding this area, but she's not there. But I can hear her voice seemingly in the distance on occasions.

It took me ages to get up the tower to the hall for this final section (still new to the game) and am concerned I have stumbled upon a possible problem in the game.

Can anyone help please?