PDA

View Full Version : Flight Problem with new 4.01 patch

bigpappy777
09-25-2005, 09:15 AM
does anyone besides me have a problem with planes flying in formation after applying the new stand-alone patch. I'm flying the New Guine US bomber mission and my plane and others fly out of formation when on auto pilot.

bigpappy777
09-25-2005, 09:15 AM
does anyone besides me have a problem with planes flying in formation after applying the new stand-alone patch. I'm flying the New Guine US bomber mission and my plane and others fly out of formation when on auto pilot.

Kuna15
09-25-2005, 11:07 AM
I don't have much problems with formation. It may be that you have break from formation (engaging enemy or whatever reason) and then hit autopilot but your aircraft didn't make it into formation. Sometimes during my "John Wayne 1 against all" moments I break from formation and I sometimes don't find my squadmates and need to back to base.

If you stay in formation all the time (during attack too) I think that you will not have problems with this issue anymore.

Also AI needs some time to react but most of the times you get some reponse from them (if you are a leader and issue "back into formation" order).