PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Convoys?

elaphe
07-05-2005, 06:55 AM
Hello all, been playing SH3 for a few months now, with limited time to invest (only recently started manual targeting). My question, has anyone come across “Friendly Merchant Convoys”? I thought I found one a few weeks ago, but now think they may have been neutral, at the time I gave them little heed.

Perhaps naval convoys were not as important for Germany (well, obviously they weren’t), but did they exist? Do they exist in SH3? Has anyone come across one?

Just curious,
Charlie

P.S. I am only referring/concerned with career mode

elaphe
07-05-2005, 06:55 AM
Hello all, been playing SH3 for a few months now, with limited time to invest (only recently started manual targeting). My question, has anyone come across “Friendly Merchant Convoys”? I thought I found one a few weeks ago, but now think they may have been neutral, at the time I gave them little heed.

Perhaps naval convoys were not as important for Germany (well, obviously they weren’t), but did they exist? Do they exist in SH3? Has anyone come across one?

Just curious,
Charlie

P.S. I am only referring/concerned with career mode

Celeon999
07-05-2005, 07:14 AM
Small convoy routes existed between germany and norway , germany - africa and also germany - sowjetunion but these were only small convoys forces.

I dont think that they can be found in SH3.