PDA

View Full Version : SHIII Devs-Moders Thankyou

longam
06-11-2006, 08:55 PM
The Mod€s have been good, the game seemed more stable with the patches, and despite the obvious glitches know well with the community, this game is taking a back seat in my PC. The one thing I am truly thankful for is the major stepping-stone that the developers now have with this game engine. If they can take it to another level or even finish what the corporate dictated, then SHIV should be great, no mater what arena.

longam
06-11-2006, 08:55 PM
The Mod€s have been good, the game seemed more stable with the patches, and despite the obvious glitches know well with the community, this game is taking a back seat in my PC. The one thing I am truly thankful for is the major stepping-stone that the developers now have with this game engine. If they can take it to another level or even finish what the corporate dictated, then SHIV should be great, no mater what arena.

U301
06-14-2006, 07:43 AM
I think you are right and I would like to thank all the guys who did such great work on SHIII mods.
If anything I think their work is superior to the dev teams. Did they get paid for their efforts? It was done through love of the subject and the game.
I know SHIV is just going to be a montage of all the patches.
KUrtz.